3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david2222 13.10.22 10:31 pm

Tell me how to play gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me what tactics to use when playing gwent
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edward Core 13.10.22

I already wrote earlier in another topic:
"Yes, everything is easy and simple, try to fuse the smallest cards in the beginning, but at the same time you interrupt the opponent's total points + always try to have at least 1 card in stock more than and don't forget about the unique abilities of the main card and the weather conditions for both sides, always use them when you see that it can change the course of the game. there are a lot of enemies. + if in one of the three types on the table you have a lot of troops of the same type, you will have a bonus. Strategic thinking will help here.
+ try to buy cards that you don’t have, there will be an achievement if the game is bought."

S
Sandugo 13.10.22

Did you try to look at the forum post with the same name? Stop making the same posts!

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

I play according to this tactic: In the first round, I force the opponent to discard as many cards as possible, spending the most unnecessary ones, often the opponent folds, then I interrupt him with ease and in the second round I play everything I have (here it’s as lucky).