3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nailus7 13.10.22 10:31 pm

Unexpected Sagging (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I play the witcher at high fps with 50-60 fps, 15 minutes and the fps drops to 5, I reboot the computer and everything is fine again, 15 minutes and again 5 fps, and I put at least low graphics settings at least high, first 60 fps, then 15 minutes and 5 fps, some kind of graphic bug chtol tired of this garbage, who faced the problem? If yes, is there a solution to this issue?
29 Comments
Sort by:
B
Be3yH4eG 13.10.22

KingBaby
Wahaha .... you need to pirate less. Get what you deserve. Fair.

k
kingbaby 13.10.22

12Ba4
yes you're right she really plows on someone ... turned off the Internet everything is super 40 + fps ... everything goes ... with the Internet turned on in 15 minutes - 10 fps

k
kingbaby 13.10.22

Mr.Evilinside
this is it .. turned off the Internet everything is super .. with the Internet turned on 10 fps in 15 minutes .. how to get rid of it?

N
Northern Sky 13.10.22

Cures from the miner: download Dr. Web Cure IT, well, at this link http://club.dns-shop.ru/forum/?p=0&action=thread&id=62814#680718

B
Be3yH4eG 13.10.22

KingBaby
There is a special case in the colloquial speech of illiterate people. Basically, this is what people in the distant outback say: "FROM where are you going?" But this phrase is not literary, as well as the adverb "OT", instead of "here".

The adverb "from where" is always spelled together. There are no exceptions. The adverb "from where" in different contexts can be replaced by such synonyms:
•From what place?
• From what source?
•Why?
•From what?
•For what reason?
•How?

12Ba4 13.10.22

The easiest way is to reinstall Windows! there are different programs (I don’t remember which ones) I healed! there, in the processes, as if crap is prescribed and begins to spoil. search the Internet for a lot of information, if it's a pity to extinguish Windows.

u
urop6 13.10.22

solved the problem the processor loaded the Machine Debug Manager turned it off! in the task manager loaded the percentage up to 40%

S
SoulDF 13.10.22

it's called throttling, it's because of the process. Clean or reduce frequencies

k
kingbaby 13.10.22

NorthernSky
ATP helped! .. let the faces continue to suck biba like this Be3yH4eG ... and we will play in the same way )))