3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 21.11.19 03:36 am

What to do with the flower? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

laborers come to the rescue! can't dopegit, 2 riddles
1. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1693619682 here this young man got little flower that further to do with him when he asks steal from yourself?
2. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1693625398 this dwarf got into the cave, tells what will happen in the castle, but the castle it is not...and in the cave he aimlessly is stupid
23 Comments
Sort by:
h
hanterwow 21.11.19

Gryxa
the fan is needed, it is in the same location is taken, is inserted into the prosthesis and voila.
dwarf like anywhere else of this cave is not moving, at even at the very end of the game he stood there.

A
Angry Cat 21.11.19

The dwarf on the location of the grave of something. In the other side, where the path from the castle towards the monkeys.

A
APELCIN 21.11.19

Gryxa
the dwarf is in the location of old grave in the castle asin directly once the transition is samurai spearmen go to the left and look down off the cliff - there will be a shack with a caved in roof - you can jump in the Birr and there will be this dwarf

G
Gryxa 21.11.19

Angry Cat
well, in the grave he stands initially, then ended up in this cave (after the snake flew)
hanterwow
well the fan he gave me a long time, and with a big baby what are they doing?

A
APELCIN 21.11.19

Gryxa
apply it on the fan it will disappear and poto will appear in the location of daze and give you fruit as a reward

G
Gryxa 21.11.19

APELCIN
just to RUB it like a fan, which to hide? and what the Wraith? it seems to have not found such

A
APELCIN 21.11.19

Yes q key is next to him and he will disappear , and phantom is the location of the battle with the boss monkeys , a passage which is at the very top of the same location of the temple (in the temple should ring the bell and will be in this location(you can't miss t K Bose binding))

G
Gryxa 21.11.19

APELCIN
thank you)and then after the battle with the monkeys I the monk sends from there...

G
Gryxa 21.11.19

APELCIN
the million dollar question. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1693641881 how to apply it?)
and why in the past the white flower needs red white?

Z
ZM_SlayeR 21.11.19

Gryxa
who? If the instrument is so clear just control but if the quest you have to get the fan, and use ctrl gwadi

G
Gryxa 21.11.19

ZM_SlayeR
not found yet... and don't remember where it is?and why we need red white flower?

Z
ZM_SlayeR 21.11.19

Gryxa
I do not remember, he or further down the location where you are now, or in the valley, like in the valley. And red it was possible to give this fat, only I don't know what would have happened, I also gave white

Z
ZM_SlayeR 21.11.19

Gryxa
I have a question, do you remember that woman in 1 location, which gave the bell. So I have called in sick. But after I cured her and her son died, do you do the same?

G
Gryxa 21.11.19

ZM_SlayeR
well, I carefully walk around locations, have not yet found the fan...well, now drove in Locke valley beneath the castle, there still was not there and can find a fan

Z
ZM_SlayeR 21.11.19

Gryxa
just remember that he is in a certain temple, that in which was the axe

A
APELCIN 21.11.19

Gryxa
the fan is there

after the battle with the boss with the claws (gonorrhea some sort (can not remember exactly the name of the boss
))

A
APELCIN 21.11.19

ZM_SlayeR
Yes, like all so , after a conversation she and her son die (for me, they died right after I activated the bell at the Buddha statues)

G
Gryxa 21.11.19

ZM_SlayeR
she dies after you kill his teacher (in flashback)

G
Gryxa 21.11.19

APELCIN
what masks do? bought for 7 scales half mask, a piece of mask of the dragon bought, and th to do with them XS

Z
ZM_SlayeR 21.11.19

Gryxa
clear. ATP