3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hydoxter 13.10.22 10:31 pm

Who will Geralt be with? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who do you think Geralt will be with?
Tris
Spoiler
Yennefer
Spoiler
16 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

with the one the player chooses

Z.s Pictures under the spoiler please

A
AlexOmen 13.10.22

JOKERIVAN
Agree 100%

K
KanoVoxLian 13.10.22

With Triss!

N
NPhysicist 13.10.22

Spoiler

Spoiler

Next to Yen's charisma, Triss has very little chance

a
andreDG 13.10.22

1) well, judging by the book, Geralt and Yennefer, they are husband and wife, the conclusion is that he will be with Yennefer.
2) and if the game is judged by the game, then he will be with Triss.
3) as mentioned above, everything will depend on the player.

I
I3ender 13.10.22

Well, in general, it should be true with Yen, well, damn it, I don’t like Yen’s appearance so much)) so I don’t even know what I will do))

K
Kain1276 13.10.22

With both

x
xzWhiteWolf 13.10.22

Read the book and you'll understand everything) It will be with Yennefer of course) Well, he blew it once or twice to someone else, it was in the book) And only Yong loves)

R
Rich Bitch 13.10.22

xzWhiteWolf
Hahah, once or twice, I'm sorry, I didn't read the book, maybe he blew it there once or twice, but in both games, whoever he blew, remember at least the Lady of the Lake from part 1 and the succubus from part 2, this is of course choice, but point your finger at someone who did not press this option in the dialogue.

s
spartan937 13.10.22

I was in the first witcher, I blew some elf for a "fish" (ahahhahaha)

R
Runaa 13.10.22

Rich Bitch
The witcher has never been a monk, so both in the book and in the game he was not averse to seizing the moment. And if you take it from the book, it didn’t stop him at all from loving his sorceress.

On the issue, I will act according to the book canon, Yen and only Yen.

N
Norman Bates 13.10.22

Canon is of course good, but Ian and Triss are still bitches. So I hope for the appearance of Shani. Well, or I'll choose Roach)

G
GONE TO DTF 13.10.22

Runaa
did not stop him from loving his sorceress at all.
men.

j
jane334 13.10.22

The player himself chooses with whom Geralt will be, the default romance should not be like in the second part.

v
vedmakate 13.10.22

In the book and in the game, Geralt made love relationships with almost all women (who could be spanked in the story). In the first part there were even erotic cards, which (unfortunately) was not in the second part. It is possible that the choice of girls is not limited to Yennefer and Triss =)

b
barmaley93 13.10.22

so in the third witcher you can flog everyone? or only as above they write one and then to choose from?