3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diel Good 13.10.22 10:31 pm

Imba sword (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I found a sword, the monitor lizard blade (relic) is called (1st slot of the sword), in general, some kind of imba, + 10% to stun the enemy is written on the sword, so there is either a typo and 100% should be written, or a bug, which is most likely already I killed a lot with this sword, all wolves, people immediately stand up like a dubak after the 1st blow and it remains just to finish them off.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MassChester87 13.10.22

DielGood
What difficulty are you playing on?

B
Bupycop 13.10.22

DielGood
Low-level hitting, you have to be able to)) he stuns wolves from the 1st hit)) But he doesn’t kill dogs from one hit while sitting on a horse?)

f
fianger 13.10.22

the same as climbing up to level 24 gnomes on a level 5 hero and catching one-shots from their ax

D
Diel Good 13.10.22

I play on the 2nd difficulty level (combat and plot), I myself am level 8, wolves are 5, and people are 7-9

w
walitor 13.10.22

DielGood
I have the level "to death", I do not think that this sword will help me reduce all the pain and suffering from passing.

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

where did you find it? I want this sword too

S
Slayerz85 13.10.22

falls from the hawk

d
david2222 13.10.22

Slayerz85
from what slack?

S
Slayerz85 13.10.22

david2222
This is a quest monster. The task is taken in the village of Polissya from the board. There will be a story that needs to be explored, like "dashing at the well", at the end there will be a night owl (lesha), I say right away that she is a rather serious opponent.

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Thanks

S
Slayerz85 13.10.22

yes please) of course, I haven’t explored a lot of things yet, so it’s possible that this sword can be obtained in another way, but I dropped it from it. penultimate complexity, maybe it solves on low complexity)