3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krolik89 13.10.22 10:54 pm

Missing tree bolus in Ori and the Blind Forest

Comrades, I'm the only one in the Gorge of Sorrow, moved the wood lump to the beam, blocked it, ran to the save place nearby, returned -> the beam also burns the lump disappeared. Kapets. I went to look for it in the same place where I originally picked it up, nowhere. I don't want to go straight again, what should I do?? :(((
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KolyanYCH 13.10.22

krolik89
Try to look for a trainer with teleportation. There, in theory, nothing can just disappear, although if it's a pirate, then everything is possible. I passed on the face, everything went without glitches.

k
krolik89 13.10.22

Kolyanych,
you probably went further at this stage like a normal person and didn’t run a hundred times to save like me, I have a face, installed trainers, teleportation doesn’t help because it was necessary to save after the rays, and now you can’t go any further. Immortality is needed, but on my laptop the F buttons are occupied by sound, and when pressed, only the sound is reduced :(((

K
KolyanYCH 13.10.22

krolik89
Try to pull out the save. If it works out, then upload it somewhere on the hosting and send me a link, I'll try to come up with something.

a
aprilya 13.10.22

Damn, the thread title sounds so cute :D

k
krolik89 13.10.22

Kolyanych
maybe you have a save in front of the gorge??? I don’t know how to carry out this process, just pull out the save and upload it to the hosting :,( I have a steam version

K
KolyanYCH 13.10.22

krolik89
[User Folder]AppDataLocalOri and the Blind Forest
Saves should be in this path.