3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 13.10.22 10:54 pm

character leveling (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys how are you swinging?
Is this normal, cleared the entire first location, did all the quests and killed all the mobs - I'm 3 lvl.
I'm even stupid for a Temerian set lacking a level. This is some kind of gesture.
And there is no one else to kill, I tried to wet the Nilfs so there are guards lvl 17))
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

okay, you will pass the first loka and then you will make huge money

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

anthropolog13
no money i have more mower with them no problems and i already bought it) i'm writing about lvl i don't wear it

P
PAWEEL 13.10.22

Borov Ra No
experience for mobs. It is necessary to fulfill tasks, orders and all such heresy. With the first loca, you can safely finish (in terms of the plot), then there will be where to turn around

K
Krakozabra 13.10.22

almost the same bullshit finished the first lock from lvl 4 moved to the second and in severe misunderstandings from one of the first merchants bought a card to get witcher equipment from the cat school requirements for the quest lvl 33 is unrealistic, searched a third of the map most of the opponents are 6 ur higher than me and you can kill without a hard masturbation, only the enemy is 5 ur higher, but it doesn’t matter, rummaging around the map, I found the location of the cannibals acceptable in terms of level, but I didn’t catch the joke when monsters whose level is not even visible are found in the location with low-level creatures, instead of the numbers are ???? and the skull is tin, it’s not clear how they swing, by the way, they give experience for mobs, just didn’t specifically measure a lot

d
drag-fire 13.10.22

PAWEEL
They give for mobs, but not enough.

F
Fowime 13.10.22

I thought, only I had such a question) I seem to have played a lot of hours, but the quality is somehow quite weak :) On the 7th lvl, you need 1k experience, for the quest (side effect) they give from 25 to 100 :)

d
dmir92 13.10.22

pancake posony, tell me where to find the recipe for oil from fiber .... otherwise I just can’t get past the side effect ...

G
GONE TO DTF 13.10.22

Krakozabra
after the first location you go to Velen, as they say. there are quests and monsters suitable for the level.

K
Krakozabra 13.10.22

lookaway
the point is that I’m ordered and went, about him and the speech, the game of the face I’ll ask without dirty insinuations

G
GONE TO DTF 13.10.22

Krakozabra
well. and I went there. I don't experience any problems. a lot of tasks for 6-7 lvls