3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cucumber312 13.10.22 10:54 pm

How to disable sword breaking? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The essence is in the title.

From myself: This feature is very infuriating. Two witchers passed without this feature, and I want the third one without this feature.
9 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yura Ismailov 13.10.22

try lowering the difficulty of the game. maybe only in the future yes it's only mods and trainers you have to wait.

And as for me, it just turns out more interesting and realistic, you need to take care of melee weapons.

T
Thorgal 13.10.22

And how often do they break? I just haven't encountered it yet, just got to the tavern. If after two or three fights, then it’s bad. If it's once in the whole game then it's ok.

s
sandskrem 13.10.22

Thorgal Let's
think logically, would a person write about disabling the breakage of swords, if they broke once in the whole game????????

T
Thorgal 13.10.22

Sandskrem
Well, okay. And if three times per game, would you write? What if it's five? I asked how often?

B
Bupycop 13.10.22

Thorgal
on average 10 hits on the carcass 1% breakage

T
Thorgal 13.10.22

Bupycop
Well, the steel is actually rather weak... I'll know. Thank you.

d
dimon-alfa 13.10.22

there, the damage is also reduced when the durability reaches the 40% mark. You need to look for blacksmiths, repairs are inexpensive, but when you get carried away with exploring the world, this trouble takes you by surprise.

_
_Y_ 13.10.22

Koshkotyan
Digged through the files until he found how to do it. This feature is also annoying. For now, the only option is to carry repair kits with you. By the way, the difficulty level does not affect the breakage of swords (and armor). Everything breaks on any difficulty, probably a feature of 3 parts.

E
EVgEN2 13.10.22

a fight with 4 wolves kills about 25% and this applies not only to weapons, armor is also killed very quickly. The testers obviously overlooked. it's not that fun to play.