3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miasko 13.10.22 10:54 pm

MBT (Black Desert)

I understood correctly. registered, and at exactly 00:00 on the 17th, it will be possible to go to the server and create a character?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_Valerius 13.10.22

It seems like yes, can you tell me how you signed up?)

M
Miasko 13.10.22

I’ll throw what I threw to my friends

M
Miasko 13.10.22

So my burry krch comes out a new mmoshka in Korea
obt will open today on the 12th to
test
http://black.game.daum.net/black/index.daum to enter Korean characters, you can use the online service - http://koreamuseum.ru/key.html there is also something similar in google translator. Algorithm: Suppose there is a certain character 옴, first you need to analyze it from top to bottom. This is a compound character, consisting of 3 elements - (ㅇ, ㅗ, ㅁ), if you enter them sequentially, we get 옴. In other words: 1. Divide the character into elementary parts. 2. Find them on the keyboard.

3. Enter sequentially, from top to bottom. (1st element - top left, last -
bottom

V
Vatass 13.10.22

Hmm... I signed up for a long time, I waited for CBT and didn't get it, OBT started, I can't download the game client... some garbage...

M
Miasko 13.10.22

Unfortunately, this instruction is suitable only for those who can activate it, that is, for Koreans, no one has a passport or a Korean credit card)

J
Johnny1111 13.10.22

when do we have?

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 13.10.22

Johnny1111
Something about March hinted

D
Default2 13.10.22

Is there any information about MBT in Russia?
I think the game will be better archeage.
And in general, since I touched on the topic of ArcheAge, I’ll say that if it weren’t for mailsra with my donation, then the game would have been a success.

h
hamw 13.10.22

The emperor of PC games
is only about CBT so far, the first wave from May 28 to May 31.