3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timur Tolegen 13.10.22 11:12 pm

No character models (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When you increase the appropriate settings for Geralt's hair, they appear nothing more, FPS is good, hardware i3 3220 3.3GHz 4GB Ozu, GTX 660ti, reinstalled 2 times
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdanu4 13.10.22

while you are looking at the hair of Geralt and Roach, you will be killed by ghouls and corpse eaters will start to eat. turn off this nonsense with hair and calmly play on.

T
Timur Tolegen 13.10.22

zdanu4
As you read, I don’t have models of either Geralt or Yonifer, only the rest of the textures, I can play only there are no models of the characters themselves, this is nonsense

P
Pasitiv 13.10.22

Lol. I was still right about the fact that as soon as the game comes out, the forum will be torn from the fact that everyone will have some problems, as it was with GTA 5. Interestingly, only I didn’t have any problems with the game problems?

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 13.10.22

Well, if the hair setting is so important to you, then you can play like that. People are talking to you. I have better iron than yours, but with hair 29 and below fps. Who is this for? Without this setting, everything is clear: from 35 and above. What, this hair is so important? Or is it better to play with the usual ones in comfort? Rhetorical question(s).

T
Timur Tolegen 13.10.22

THURISAZ
Yes, as you read, there is no model at all, only when I put the hair textures above only his hair appears and that's it, there is no Geralt model itself, like yonefer, ciri, etc. only environment textures, but there is no character model

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 13.10.22

Then my apologies. But in any case, something with the drivers most likely. Update the rest of the software you need to play.