3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treffff 13.10.22 11:12 pm

Ghost Oil (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, where can I find oil from ghosts or its recipe at the beginning of the game to complete the task Likho at the well?
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
sashok988 13.10.22

You can knock a ghost even without oil, I did it myself, I don’t remember where I found the recipe. Look at the merchants, they also sell recipes.

M
Maxim S 13.10.22

Yes, it is not necessary, without oil it is easily killed.

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

I didn’t find it, I went without it ... it’s on the penultimate level of difficulty, the main thing is to use Irden, as soon as it subsides - put a new one, if it doesn’t work out - get away from the ghost (rolls, dodges)

s
sandskrem 13.10.22

So I had fun without Irden until I remembered him xD

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

I found it, though I don’t remember where, either I bought it, or in one of the places marked with a question, I’m interested in something else, where to find oil effective against the griffin, I don’t remember exactly what it should be called, but I cleared the whole location, and I’m not there, although I took the neck out anyway (it was very difficult, I died on it 4 times), but still a necessary thing, against monsters of the same category as the neck

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

SandSkrem
What is the essence of Yrden? I went through the first two games at the highest level of difficulty, using only axium, igni and aard, and somehow I didn’t even strain too much.

s
soren1861 13.10.22

XBoy360
Well, there were some monsters (ghosts - a night owl and someone else), which you can't fucking fill up without an irden (meet 2 times so far). These type of monsters are in some kind of haze and the damage is negligible on them, and therefore it is necessary to put a sign.

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

soren1861
This is the sign when a circle of such magical points appears, is it? And like, in this circle increased damage.

s
soren1861 13.10.22

XBoy360
These beasts enter the sign and the haze subsides, and you can beat them normally.

K
KonstZhuk 13.10.22

XBoy360
Inside the circle, ghosts "materialize" and you can beat them, outside the circle - you beat the air

p
propeller-faust 13.10.22

treffff
The recipe for oil for ghosts is available immediately, you just need to collect the ingredients: 4 pcs of arenarii (or artenaria, I don’t remember, it grows in the forests, is sold by hucksters) and, in my opinion, bear fat is necessary. drops from a killed bear, is bought, or you can just find it) But you will only get + 10% damage from this oil. It's not very efficient. Use Yrden and hit her in a circle, dodge, roll over and over again. 3-4 such approaches and profit.