3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AwE777 13.10.22 11:12 pm

Set fire to the workshop - a glitch with obstruction? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I started to complete this quest in the first village, followed the tracks to the boat, then to the left shoes, then no traces are visible.
I watched on YouTube (the video was a little further and the video itself was cut off) that you can see the traces further, but I can’t see them ...
Is it somehow solved? ((
This video is 21 minutes
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KiryshKa 13.10.22

Go back to the village, look for the wounded man in the house.

p
propeller-faust 13.10.22

Everything seems to be in order there with traces,
Spoiler, ATTENTION! SPOILER FOLLOWS! after the shoes you follow the tracks, the arsonist is in the same village, not far from the blacksmith himself, inspect all the houses in the vicinity of the blacksmith, the dude in the house will moan from the pain caused to him by the drowners, you will hear a moan. This is the arsonist. Put a sign on him and take him to the blacksmith, the task is completed.

I
IceMuse 13.10.22

opposite the tavern in the house, when you go to the left behind the wall ... There, at the entrance, a woman rubs the floor

F
Fowime 13.10.22

AwE777 Make
sure you didn't miss the area where you need to "Inspect" the footprints so that Geralt would say something about the footprints. At first, I also just stupidly followed the tracks, without studying the tracks

A
AwE777 13.10.22

Guys, thank you for your help with the solution!!!!

M
MefistoDark 13.10.22

You follow the tracks, then they break off near the water. Geralt will say that a man wanted to confuse the tracks, you go under the bridge and there will be a continuation of the tracks on the left. There will also be traces of blood and Geralt will say that the drowned man wounded the man. Further, following the traces of blood, you will find the right house.