3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oaoaoaoa 13.10.22 11:12 pm

Night in the game... (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In version 1.17, we changed the weather, the duration of day and night, the picture became much nicer and more realistic, and everything would be fine, if not for one thing... The night in the game became very short and bright, and all the thrill of night driving was gone. In the early version, it was simply impossible to drive at night without the headlights on (on unlit sections of the track), thereby giving realism to the gameplay.
With what mod can you return the "old night", and are there any?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Balov 13.10.22

Personally, I use Improved Weather Reload r6. But the taste and color ... you understand)

F
FinistEG 13.10.22

Something did not notice any changes in the darkness of the night. As it was dark and remained. You can't drive without headlights.

o
oaoaoaoa 13.10.22

FinistEG
This is how it used to be

Spoiler

This is how it is now

Spoiler

F
FinistEG 13.10.22

Big-Russian-Bear
Well, I don't know what happened to anyone. I still have everything the same as in the first two screenshots.
I did not notice any difference with the transition from 1.16 to 1.17
. The brightness slider in the settings, as it stood in the middle, remained and the night remained as it was.
At 1.17, the sharpness of the picture was greatly "pulled up" and now at sunset and dawn light appears more quickly and (IMHO) it may seem that the night itself has become shorter and seems to be lighter for that. If at 1.16 at 22-00 it was already dark, then at 1.17 flashes are still visible. Which, in principle, corresponds to the normal European summer time;) Maybe such an opinion comes from here. By the way, the pictures on the second version are somehow blurry or it's just the quality of the screenshots. The first one is clearer.

PS Graphics settings all on max / ultra, scale 400, resolution monica 1920x1200

o
oaoaoaoa 13.10.22

FinistEG
Here and at me too brightness as was, and stood. Now at night I turn down the brightness a little, and it becomes the same as before, but it’s really not convenient, every time I turn it down and add it. Well, nothing, I’ll survive somehow))

And the screenshots are like that, because, on the first option, I made them through the photo in the menu, and on the second, I just screened them on F10 while I was driving.