3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L303 21.11.19 03:36 am

Guys! I have one some stuff with this mod? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Can't install this AK-74, I just get a AK without the textures. You can also try? If I strip off the source if the same is garbage. Interested in AK-74 a Rebel https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/cs-go-ak-skin-pack
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem gavrikov 21.11.19

and you're right ustanavlivat

A
Artem Mun 21.11.19

In this archive fashion many folders. The pile of skins, you need to choose one! But it's the texture. For correct work need more meshes!!! Are they the same with skins in the folder Mag And body
Let's put together:
I liked EliteBuild, I will put it!
1) Open the OpenIV, choose gta5 (windows), waiting for the download
2) Pass along the path indicated in the description:
mods \update \x64 \dlcpacks \patchday8ng \dlc.rpf \x64 \models \images scaleform_fronted \weapons.rpf
Since I did not copy anything into the mods folder, I choose it won't open directly, immediately with the update
3) once chosen weapons.rpf, you see a large number of files responsible for weapon skins. I'm only interested in 4 of them:
w_ar_assaultrifle.ytd
w_ar_assaultrifle_mag1.ytd
w_ar_assaultrifle_hi.ydr
w_ar_assaultrifle_mag1.ydr
Find them, release everything and get to the desktop!
4) Again choose the OpenIV window and click the Del (delete these 4 files directly in the program).
5) Pull from the archive of the mod folder with any skin. In my case, it EliteBuild.
6) Open this folder, highlight 2 files and threw out the window of the program OpenIV
7) Now Mesha - out folder Mag And body open, release 2 of file and fill up in OpenIV
8) Start the game! profit

L
L303 21.11.19

Artem Moon
Long ago I created this topic, I'm in the folder mods already replaced the AK, it turns out I need to remove these files are replaced by AK? And in their place to throw those folders right? Then the instructions

A
Artem Mun 21.11.19

L303
I did not understand exactly what result you want to achieve at the moment. Describe in detail, I will tell you.

L
L303 21.11.19

Artem Moon
I want is AK to put the default skin western rebel (or something like this) AK. Because it wasn't replaced, I put another skin, it replaced the default so this is all I did in the mods folder. What do I do now? Delete all of the files replaced by the AK and put a western rebel in the mods folder?

A
Artem Mun 21.11.19

L303
Yes, just delete the files that (other) skin and instead of them put the files western rebel
If you have another skin everything turned out fine, then you need to replace only 2 files in total.

L
L303 21.11.19

Artem Moon
Very strange, this time out, but it is the norm that the store is so huge? And I have the same problem still here with this mod on the gun, I did everything and replaced but where I can throw the video remains the same gun https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/rosty-glock

A
Artem Mun 21.11.19

L303
Is the same, only way different! In two places the files need to be replaced:
mods \update \x64 \dlcpacks \patchday3ng \dlc.rpf \x64 \models \images scaleform_fronted \weapons.rpf
mods \update \x64 \dlcpacks \patchday2ng \dlc.rpf \x64 \models \images scaleform_fronted \weapons.rpf
Pay attention - not in patchday8ng, as in the case of the Kalash, and ...and ...2ng 3ng
By the way, the mod replaces the Gun Battle. (not an entry)
Suggest for the future to read carefully the description of the mod. Even without knowing the language, there is always the path of the model file, which is immediately understandable!

L
L303 21.11.19

Artem Moon
So I replaced it, dude, I'm not the first time fashion put