3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
diablo_7_13 13.10.22 11:12 pm

McLaren P1 demolishes (Project CARS)

Playing a career, got an invitation to race in a McLaren P1. It's raining, immediately upon starting the car starts to drift to the side, I try to level the car - it starts tossing from side to side...
other cars don't have this, is it a bug or is there something wrong in my car settings?
Who faced similar?
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daemon 5647 13.10.22

diablo_7_13
try to enable electronic assistants, traction control, abs and stability control in the settings. They are very helpful in driving.

d
diablo_7_13 13.10.22

Daemon 5647
this was all enabled by default, I'll try to enable "steering assistance"

D
Daniel Volkov_ 13.10.22

diablo_7_13
Buy a steering wheel
Why play a simulator on a keyboard?

d
diablo_7_13 13.10.22

Daniil Volkov
That's not the problem

D
Daniel Volkov_ 13.10.22

diablo_7_13
The problem is that
And the problem is that you downloaded the game from a torrent

d
diablo_7_13 13.10.22

Daniil Volkov
i.e. all races need to be played only with the steering wheel? nonsense complete
game not worthy to buy, the number of cars is too small

R
RAZIEL_ 13.10.22

diablo_7_13
Damn, when will it reach you that the main thing is not quantity but quality. And yes, all the races where the simulator is written do not need to be played on the keyboard.

d
diablo_7_13 13.10.22

RAZIEL_
but I like to play on the keyboard,
the quality in the game is not at its best

R
RAZIEL_ 13.10.22

diablo_7_13
Believe me, you're missing a lot, the keyboard and gamepad don't allow you to unleash the full potential of this game. McLaren P1 requires very careful work with the gas pedal, how do you imagine it on the keyboard, where you pressed and immediately gas to the floor?

D
Dreadlock 13.10.22

The gamepad even more or less allows, at least the angle of rotation of the wheels and the gas-brake can be adjusted. But playing this game on the clave is like eating soup with a fork - a perversion. IMHO.

D
Daniel Volkov_ 13.10.22

diablo_7_13
>i.e. all races need to be played only with the steering wheel?
Dude, you understand that Pcars is a simulator.
If it doesn't matter to you, then go play nfs, where there is enough Claudia.
Why go into the simulator then?

D
Dreadlock 13.10.22

diablo_7_13
If you buy a game only because of the number of cars, then you definitely chose the wrong game for yourself. This game catches the realism of the behavior of the machines and not their number. But with clave you can't understand it

R
RAZIEL_ 13.10.22

The steering wheel and pedals are the easiest way to control this car: the

car is certainly not a gift, but it is quite manageable.

d
diablo_7_13 13.10.22

one usual question, and then a left-handed discussion began on what to play on ...

J
JUnnAmmED 13.10.22

diablo_7_13
Not a discussion, but direct orders. Forum "experts" know better than you what to play on...

R
RAZIEL_ 13.10.22

diablo_7_13
The first video, a keyboard with a manual transmission, it is easier to get under way on such a box, since you can quickly switch to third gear, in third it doesn’t throw so much to the sides

Second video, a keyboard with an automatic transmission, the main thing here is to let off the gas in time

d
diablo_7_13 13.10.22

RAZIEL_
thank you, finally at least someone explained something)

R
RAZIEL_ 13.10.22

diablo_7_13
Yes, please )))
Who else manages to win here on the keyboard, he definitely has nerves of steel and not only)))

U
Unguided 13.10.22

diablo_7_13
Well, you don't need to give gas to the floor at the start, because there is a lot of dope under the hood of the McLaren P1, if you have a keyboard, then just release the gas button and see when the car stops moving. Project CARS has more than half of the fleet with such an effect, try to start on formula And it will be the same, Without a steering wheel there is no interest in playing, as RAZIEL noted "McLaren P1 requires very careful work with the gas pedal, as you imagine on the keyboard, where you pressed and immediately gas to the floor? there is nothing to add here.