3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan_Khv 13.10.22 11:12 pm

Simulation of decisions. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the new game, they are asked to indicate "Simulation of solutions ...." on / off, in order to choose solutions from the second part from the barber, do you need to turn it on or off?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav Anatolievich 13.10.22

turn on

J
Just another User 13.10.22

and when these decisions will be asked?

K
Kiliman Jaro 13.10.22

Just another User
and when these decisions will be asked?
when will you play

b
bravointheua 13.10.22

Is it like transferring saves from the second part?

J

KilimanJaro
If you have nothing to say, it's better to remain silent. I'm already tracking down a griffin in the village, but there hasn't been anything like that yet.

K
Kiliman Jaro 13.10.22

Just another User
If you can't ask anything smart, it's better to keep silent.

S
SEKTOR_T91T 13.10.22

I didn’t understand about the simulation, but whoever wants their saves obviously needs to press on the 3rd point, he didn’t notice it at first either. After clicking on it, I was given a choice of a list of saves from 2 parts lying in the documents folder "Witcher 2"

J

KilimanJaro
Just admit that you do not know and do not flood, did you even read the title of the topic? What is there to ask other than questions about the simulation.

K
Kahran Ramsus 13.10.22

I didn’t get there myself, but from the videos I saw: they will ask Emgyr before the appointment, he is in Vizima.

i
iKapusha 13.10.22

also chose to turn on the simulation and no one asked questions

J

living light
This is after the prologue (the first location with the griffin) right before the meeting with the king.

A
Alex97914 13.10.22

Here's a vid, see where it is!

O
Oleg Bervinov 13.10.22

Just another User
, in general, KilimanJaro answered everything correctly, it will be possible to choose solutions during the game, after the Entry, in Vizima, which is why you minus him.

J

Oleg Bervinov
He did not answer either when it will be, or where, he just spread the flood. The fact that there will be a simulation of the choice was clear even in the game menu, but in essence they didn’t say anything.