3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Simulation of previous elections, where is she? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I enabled the ability to simulate solutions in the options in the previous parts, but here I am with Vesemir already in the tavern, and there was no way to integrate my solutions. Did I miss something? When will this opportunity come?
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmitry42 13.10.22

In vizima!

F
Fatum Sibir 13.10.22

dmitry42
Not only there.

J
JONDROGON 13.10.22

Will not worry

W
W0LVER1NE5700 13.10.22

Nemesis Everything will be fine
before the emperor's audience

g
ggame 13.10.22

seriously?

B
Brannan 13.10.22

The prologue of the game is the events described in the book. That is, before the events of the game itself. Therefore, there is no simulation of decisions, so as not to disrupt the narrative. As soon as it comes to the "present" time, before these events they will be given a choice of background.

7e1even 13.10.22

Brannan
So, what does the choice in the main menu affect before starting a new game? And the choice is given "off" and "on" - what actually means? If I choose "off", then I will not have this question described above before meeting with Emhyr?

A
AleXStein 13.10.22

7e1even
you will have the state of the world that you imported with saves from the second witcher. if there are no saves, there will be a default world

D
Dmitry Pugovkin 13.10.22

I've transferred saves from a game that was not completely completed (The Witcher 2), although the game went completely (on YouTube))), and I was scammed with a choice of decisions made in the 2nd part and how do I enable this option? don't want to go through the 3 hour prologue again PLEASE HELP!!!

7e1even 13.10.22

AleXStein
um... How did you decide that I endured? There was no such thing. In general, this is the third option (with the transfer of saves from B2)

I asked - what will be the consequences if you select the "off" option - will they ask you or load some default state of the world?

As I understand it, if you select "on", then you will be asked how you acted earlier, and your "new" world will be built on the basis of this.

A
Angelica04 13.10.22

and Seili who endured is there any sense besides the witcher’s tattoo, haven’t noticed anything yet?

f
foxtrot banshi 13.10.22

Yes, garbage is with the transfer. for the completely frostbitten!

A
AleXStein 13.10.22

7e1even
I answered you in Russian - they will load the DEFAULT state of the world

B
Brannan 13.10.22

7e1even
Three options for backstory:
--- transfer of saves
--- selection of event variations (on)
--- presented by the developers (off) - it is not known what happened and how. We will only find out as the game progresses.

7e1even 13.10.22

Brannan
Thank you for the clarification, Nicely laid out.