3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Rivsky 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Tweaking Graphics (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, fellow witchers :)
I wanted to clarify, all anti-aliasing is not very good? I turned on the "smoothing" item in the game settings, the ladders partially disappeared, but, however, still not very good. I went into the nvidia control panel and forcibly turned on fxaa, the picture became much nicer, but at the same time it blurred, especially the text. As I understand it, the built-in anti-aliasing in the game is not msaa? Somewhere I read an article about performance on the pre-release version of the game, it was mentioned that at the time of the test, msaa x8 anti-aliasing was enabled in the game, maybe this setting remained in the game, it just does not appear in the menu? Has anyone looked at the config files? And yet, is it possible to completely remove the grass? It looks terrible, on my gtx760 everything is on the "outrageous" except for the quality of the shadows (medium) and the drawing distance (high), FPS is about 45-55, sometimes it sags up to 40.
ZY It's not even FPS, the grass annoyed me back in The Witcher 2, because of it it was difficult to collect loot from corpses, etc., and in general it often interferes with normal inspection of the ground during the time, and plants for alchemy without grass are much easier to collect , since they can be seen from a mile away without a minimap.
7 Comments
Sort by:
p
penoplastik 13.10.22

What resolution are you playing at? 2gb card? The same map And up to 30 fps in the cities gives out at the most minimal, but what could be the matter, What do you think?

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22

the game uses aa temporal and moreover, how to turn it off the couple did not find
where, by the way, msaa soap was incomprehensible. as an option nvidiam should be available supersamlung

N
Nikita507 13.10.22

Vladimir Rivsky
rummaged through the entire config and did not find the type of anti-aliasing
Vladimir Rivsky
to inspect the ground using your flair

V
Vladimir Rivsky 13.10.22

penoplastik
Perhaps in the processor. The Witcher is a big game, a lot of shadows, polygons, etc. If the processor is weak, then it is the bottleneck of your system. Minimum i5 is 3.2hz with 4 real cores. I don’t know where people get problems in general, everything flies like clockwork for me, no friezes - nothing. Processor i5 4570, video cards gigabit gtx 760 OS, slightly overclocked, 8 GB of RAM at 1800 MHz. If you have such problems with fps, check if you have super-duper hair from nvidia turned on, they immediately kill 15-20 fps on our average video cards.

S
SaDaR 13.10.22

clean the penoplastik
system, you see a lot of garbage accumulated there. In druzhban and GTX 660 plays at high, even with gameworks turned on and nothing slows down :) I haven’t tried it myself yet, I have 760, I think everything will be buzzing like the author of the topic.

install tuneup utilities, it will help you, I think fps 10-15 will definitely increase, install the current version with a crack and turn off the update after launch

p
penoplastik 13.10.22

The system is clean, I watch it. In other games there are no problems, the percentage is more powerful than that of the author a little. 4670. 10GB of RAM. The same GTA 5 on high-very high 60 consistently gives out, I'll try the program then, thanks for the advice)

V
Vladimir Rivsky 13.10.22

penoplastik
Then I do not know. Write to support. The most radical method in this case is reinstalling windows, if not laziness. Maybe hard fragmentation? Or maybe you're just unlucky and the witcher doesn't work very well with your configuration. And citing gta as an example is stupid. It's 2012 graphics, it MUST fly anything.