3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Achilles27 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Trouble with GOG. Patch not downloading (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I installed the license and installed GOG, it started downloading the patch and after a while it gives out "The Witcher 3 installation error" help?
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
swiffy 13.10.22

xs, everything is fine, try to go to the gog website and click on the game in your library and download the desired file from the list

s
swiffy 13.10.22

z
zdanu4 13.10.22

it was bullshit. The solution is to download from another source and install.

J
Januss 13.10.22

zdanu4
Hello! Please tell me, in order to download the new Gog, do I need to delete the roots of the Witcher installed from the last disk or will it update to an existing binding? And also GOG must be installed on the same disk with the game or is it not important?

z
zdanu4 13.10.22

Roots do not need to be removed. everything should update itself. But I don't know about different discs. like you can, just ask in the settings of the folder for games and the folder for downloading.
I had this: I
downloaded gog - installed it on a disk with games (not on a disk with Windows). in its settings I set the folder for downloads that I need (not on a disk with Windows). closed gog.
Since I bought a DVD box with the Witcher, I specified the installation path to the GogGame folder (GOGGame (like that's what it's called by default)). everything is set.
went to goggelaxi and the game appeared in the library there. entered the key from the disk. just download the patch. he didn't swing. I stupidly typed the name of the patch file into Google and downloaded it. launched - he did everything himself. everything is playable.

J
Januss 13.10.22

I also have a DVD box .. and the same problem .. I registered on GOG and the game is displayed in the settings .. I click on the shortcut .. and throws a link to the update of the gog .. and disconnection ... I will come home from work and I will shaman .. thanks for the possible resolution of my troubles

A
Achilles27 13.10.22

I launched)) First I deleted the game, deleted the gog and reinstalled everything, but when I go to the gog there is a button to connect to the add-on under the play button. content. DO NOT JOIN! It helped me so much, if there is another solution, tell me to add. download content.

J
Januss 13.10.22

when I try to run it, I can’t update the gog ... I’ll come home .. I’ll shaman))