3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Hidden Brutality (Mortal Kombat X)

I saw a video of how a stump is thrown in the forest with the last move, and brutality is performed.
How the last blow to the balls hits Johnny or Cassie and brutality is also counted. Is this hidden brutality? they are not in the list of tricks / crypt? Are there any conditions that need to be met in order to do so?
Who found / saw / did something, write here.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
spect0r89 13.10.22

Johnny has this one of the brutalities (in the crypt) Cassie, in my opinion, too. But about the stump, this is apparently hidden Brutality, because In fact, this is the use of scenery and not a feature of the character.

T
Traun 13.10.22

spect0r89
So the authors of the hidden video called everything that they have in the list of brutality is missing.
I wonder what else is done with the scenery, and is it done with the fulfillment of certain conditions ..?

T
Traun 13.10.22

Yes, by the way, it is worth trying to do an X-ray with the last blow, yesterday Liu Kang played, his X-ray does NOT work.
I saw Sonya on video. Jason directly wrote in the movelist - it didn’t work out.
Probably with a stump and with an x-ray, the condition must be met.
I also saw almost with FULL health of 2 characters Reptil spat with a ball in the head, the head remained in the ball and the body fell, probably also hidden, and how to do it ...

P
PsychoFoXXX 13.10.22

with a stump in the video it is written what needs to be done. Hit with a branch, Kick with your feet from a branch and at the end already throw a stump

T
Traun 13.10.22

I looked at Aiones
on YouTube, this stupid player is stupid
Thank you
Probably so on all levels like this - do all the interactions that cause damage, right in what order?

T
Traun 13.10.22

Is Cassie's slap in the movelist?

S
Scar. 13.10.22

Jason directly wrote in the movelist - it didn’t work out.
It turned out, already done many times - you need to X-Ray at a medium / long distance so that Jason takes a few steps to the enemy (for example, 3-4) before grabbing and finishing.

Is Cassie's slap in the movelist?
There is. Style - "Special operation". Reception - "It's American." Make - "down, back, X (for Xbox) or square (for PLayStation).

v
vinni18 13.10.22

In order for burstalities to work through x-ray (if there are any for the character) - you need to do an x-ray attack when the enemy has one hit left (so that all health is taken out with the first x-ray hit) In any case, it helped me with Jason. Well, so that he takes a few steps before capturing (it is advisable to jump to the back of the arena in general)

T
Traun 13.10.22

They throw a grandmother at the market, also brutality, I would like to know the conditions

T
Traun 13.10.22

I tried everything with Grandma as on the map in the forest, used all the objects (only I didn’t jump on the beast), threw it in the 3rd round, nothing happened

s
stalker1914 13.10.22

Traun
if you try it on your computer, it won't work yet... you have to wait for the update. (you can already do it on ps4)