3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Rivsky 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Temeria Armor Set [Answered] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, in short, I bought Woodmak 3 in GOG, before the release of the game I downloaded the installation files (basic 7 pieces). The game came out - downloaded patch 1.1. Launched, finished with joy - calmed down - climbed into the inventory - Temeria's armor set was not found. I went to the GOG website, I realized that you need to download the DLC separately. Downloaded both add-ons. Installed manually. Launched gog galaxy, here's what I see:

It seems like everything is installed. I go into the game and again I do not find any DLC! Maybe I just don't understand something? Where is the armor set and how to change hairstyles?

Update:
The question has been answered. Armor must be bought from a certain merchant who will be further in the story, the same with hairstyles. If suddenly someone faced the same problem.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro100be3yh4uk 13.10.22

renbu
Are you a drug addict?
http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_free_dlc_program

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

There are only 2 DLCs at the moment: horse armor and the ability to shave. The rest will come later.

V
Vladimir Rivsky 13.10.22

anthropolog13
So I don't have them!

C
CrowBY 13.10.22

Vladimir Rivsky
Temerian armor is bought from some merchant in the first location. you can change hairstyles and beards in a hairdresser (the first time I found her in Oxenfurt)

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

Vladimir Rivsky
How do you determine that they are not? You need to buy armor, you won't have it by default.

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

CrowBY
At the merchant who was rescued from the griffin.

V
Vladimir Rivsky 13.10.22

anthropolog13
Thank you! Now everything is clear)))