3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Francis I 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Would you like to be in Shepard's shoes? (Mass Effect 3)

The thought came to mind: Would you like to be in Shepard's place? I caught myself thinking that I would. Shepard is most likely rich, famous throughout the galaxy. In addition, my choice of ending would change: control instead of destruction.
15 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Kerten- 13.10.22

Um ... dear, do you know that he died?
Actually, about what you meant: no, I would not want to. For in real life there are no saves and health regeneration.

F
Francis I 13.10.22

Well, according to one ending, he definitely did not die (I'm talking about control). And I meant: that you never imagined yourself in the place of the heroes of the book / film, how does the game actually differ from this?

m
mcbrut 13.10.22

To be honest, yes.
Why? xs

-
-Kerten- 13.10.22

Many. Even more.
But be that as it may, I do not look like the captain of a spaceship and do not intend to look like him.

T
The_apathy 13.10.22

Well, why not.

A
Atay Wolverine 13.10.22

It is enough to remember what tests the applicant for the N7 goes through to cool the ardor of most of us :)

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22

if you think about it well, probably not
at all, first of all, his life was not very sugar and cotton. second, he died. in the third he died again. also besides the fact that he can clean the alien muzzles of aliens, he also has to complete tasks to get hit by bullets and ride a puke mako.
but his life was undeniably rich and interesting even by the standards of the gaming universe.

but I would like to be a mod in the me universe for a year. I would steer the Normandy, ride a tractor. I would walk around dusty planets, blow a Shepard .... etc.

m
mcbrut 13.10.22

MunchkiN 616
even if you enter the conversation incorrectly, you can become gay =)))

S
Saren Arterius N7 13.10.22

mcbrut Werniak
, who knows what Shepard he meant ;-)

C
CtpAHnuK 13.10.22

Hmm, in place of Shepard ... This is when first you (no YOU) get into a showdown with an invulnerable reaper, then you are sent to a galatka (although you are like a hero), there you are thrown into space with a damaged spacesuit, after which you again save the galaxy , and suddenly you are betrayed (well, just unexpectedly) and then you have a choice: die and save the galaxy (75%) or be saved (25% and DLC)? Well, I’ll say for myself that YES, I would go the way of salvation, although I HATE ALL HUMANITY, but this does not mean that if I had the opportunity to save him, I would score on him! Let then, after me, it will follow the path of tolerance and nobility! (Heh, that flooded me;))

ZY . "There is always a place for a feat, but if there is no hero, there will be no feat" (c) TES 3 Morrowind

D
DaemonKami 13.10.22

If you want, my advice is to write a FANFIK!

I
IGOR IGRUSHIN 13.10.22

I would still choose synthesis to break the loop.

w
white judge 13.10.22

I would like. I would choose control and in the end:
1) Immortal
2) Possessing a huge fleet and army,
he would begin to bring peace and democracy to backward galaxies, and along the way would try to create a protein body for himself.

S
STALKER_KING 13.10.22

I would, because Shepard is a galactic hero. Who brings peace to everyone even at the cost of his life

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 13.10.22

No to life!!!!!
Feeding the fish would make me mad... :)