3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SRAW24 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Yaks (Far Cry 4)

Greetings guys! While playing this awesome game, I ran into a problem, I can’t find the Yak ... I found 2 pieces on the farm in the first shock, opened the map, found the place of the Yak’s land, but the Yaks themselves are not there !!! I still need 3 skins, I can’t find them anywhere! Maybe there is some kind of cheat place with this animal?)))
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Capellimestari 13.10.22

SRAW24
In the Temple, where the GG was sent to pray, and then to protect, several yaks grazed. I'm not sure, but I would recommend returning, you never know.

M
MKUltra 13.10.22

SRAW24
They are not necessarily exactly where they are on the map, this is only an approximate location. Run around the mark.

S
SRAW24 13.10.22

I ran around the whole area ... I didn’t find it, but if I run around, they can still get rid of it. Thank you!

A
ANTI_XPECT 13.10.22

SRAW24
There are many of them in the eastern part of the map near the edge on the highland plains. Grab a gyrocopter and go to battle

k
kasanabeer 13.10.22

I'm still running at the beginning of the map, the southern kirat seems to be. The road to the north is closed. So you need to get to the "Chaldzhama Monastery" which is a little lower and to the left of the Gale
House
as if it were snow, (below the monastery on the map) - there are a lot of them there! And the bears are constantly coming to the bait!