3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sirius_pM 13.10.22 11:31 pm

How to activate co-op on one computer? (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

The question is actually in the title, I can only add that I have a Dual Shock 4 and an XboX joystick emulator. I'm waiting for an answer, like a nightingale of summer.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sirius_pM 13.10.22

WinChester is
better not to
Why so? But you are a lot of something not offtopic.

S
Sirius_pM 13.10.22

Winchester
And if you know the solution, be so beaver, please tell me, do you understand that help is good? Even if you "do not advise", it's all the same.

A
AL5 13.10.22

I'm also interested in how. Only I'm interested in that at least one player was at the keyboard, or even local on two computers.

T
TimKar 13.10.22

Didn’t they cut out the co-op in this part, I seem to have read on the same site for a long time that there will be no co-op on the PC (which is from one PC)

V
VLADISLAV KHARKOV 13.10.22

I can't say exactly what it was, because I don't know. But after I changed the game settings, then when I returned to the game in a single player campaign, it somehow turned out that my screen was divided into 2 screens with a partner bot, as if I were playing with a bot in COOP mode for passing. Damn, I was terribly hooked, and I didn’t understand how I did it at all, and I didn’t understand how to remove 2 screens and make one common screen, as it should have been, for one player. Either this is a bug that happened to me, or something in the game settings turned on the split-screen function with the bot. Brad is out. This was on my repack.

L
Lugaru.91 13.10.22

Hello. Figured out your offline co-op on the same screen in campaign and raid modes in RE Revelation 2. Interesting? I already play on my computer.

b
bunc 13.10.22

Lugaru.91
Yes, interesting!