3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikafor 13.10.22 11:31 pm

Questions about the map Norgehoim 2015 (Farming Simulator 15)

Please tell me how to clean the sunflower?
38 Comments
Sort by:
k
kenwood777 13.10.22

pallets of sheep's wool appear here

T
Tuletal 13.10.22

Guys, on this map, animals for growth: chickens, pigs and calves eat different amounts or the same?
I play on another map, where all kinds of animals eat the same way and give manure the same way. At the same time, the proceeds from their sale are different - a chicken can be sold 10 times cheaper than a calf. I wonder if this is the case everywhere?
---
A few days later I will add:
I tried it on the Norgeholm map, everything is fine here with the appetite of animals. They eat different amounts, chickens eat generally minuscule, as it should be. And different animals also give manure, plausibly, in different amounts.

T
Tuletal 13.10.22

Tried this map: Norgeholm V 1.7. The author was a little too clever with the purchase and sale of compost.

You can not produce compost yourself, but buy it at the bottom of the map (there, various fertilizers are sold cheaply). The price at which we can buy compost: 45 euros per ton. And after 100 meters (at the garden center) there is a compost sales point, where compost is accepted at a price of more than 700 euros per ton.
And it turns out that you can do this: buy and sell compost nearby - money is added very quickly.

If someone rewrites on a forum where the author is (for example, a modhoster forum), write to him about this cheating loophole, let him cover it. Otherwise, it's not fun to play.

---
I will add: I tried another map, also modified Bjornholm. There is no point for buying compost, but there is a sale, also at about 700 per ton. I cleaned a couple of fields at the beginning of the game, collected straw, it turned out to be about 140,000. I threw it into the compost plant, I got 140,000 compost. I sold at 700 per ton, about 100,000 more money. This is the beginning of the game at a high level.

Conclusion: It is necessary to remove not only the point of purchase of compost, but also the point of sale. Or make compost accepted at the price of straw (maybe a little more expensive). Otherwise, why should they fertilize, spend on the fields, if it can be sold more expensive than any crop. And no problems with fertilizer, sowing, harvesting.

T
Tuletal 13.10.22

In general, I wrote on the forum (somehow, with Google translation), where the author posts his map of Norgeholm, about cheating compost. The author responded surprisingly quickly: he agreed, promised to fix the price of compost in the next version (when he wrote, the site already had version 1.8, so after this version there will be a fix).

V
Vladimir Rykovski 13.10.22

I DON'T PUT SOMETHING WITH A TRAFFIC LIGHT> sometimes I skip a red one without problems, sometimes it fines. How can I understand this?

V

nikafor
and here that only liquid manure is accepted?

T
Tuletal 13.10.22

Vladimir Rykovski
Any manure is accepted. Install the mod "Check Rates V 1.4" and you will know what and where to carry and where they take the most expensive both with the train switch and without the train switch. Switching the display of the knife switch or without: L"Ctrl"+Num"/".

V

and without mods in any way?> Tuletal

V

Help. I ran into a problem on this map. I drive a tractor to one place and the game pours out. At first, this happened to me with a Kirov. I deleted it, I thought that the mod did not fit this map. started the mission from the very beginning without extraneous equipment. played for an hour, the same problem appeared with the standard tractor. Is my computer not running the game. although this was not the case with the standard map before

V

Erase this card

M
McRae515 13.10.22

Please help. I sowed several fields on this map with different crops (corn, rapeseed, barley, wheat) and weeds grew everywhere. The map shows that the field is generally empty. Weeds all had to be plowed up. Now there is no point in sowing the fields, as the weeds will grow again. The question is what needs to be done so that what you plant grows and not weeds. And what to do with the pink powder from the seedmaster?

n
nikafor 13.10.22

McRae515
it is necessary to fertilize the fields with herbicide, after sowing, when the weeds germinate.

M
McRae515 13.10.22

Where is he in the game?

n
nikafor 13.10.22

McRae515 you
take a sprayer, you go to refuel it. when filling you can choose fertilizer or herbicide. if it does not work out, then you need to download the multispraer mod.

M
McRae515 13.10.22

this mod is installed (thanks, now I will know what it gives), and on all sprayers there is a switch - Fertilizer and 1 more position. Thanks again. And then he broke his head.
Oh yes! Can you tell me more - what mod made it so that when fertilizers and seeds run out, they don’t withdraw money, but the worker just goes to idle? I had to put a mod that stops the workers. But I liked it more when just seeders or sprayers, even empty ones, work until the end of the field and at the same time money is withdrawn (especially relevant for manure). I can't figure out the culprit.

V

I purchased this trailer. http://SSMaker.ru/13f6952c/ But I can't load the beast into it. On the screen you can see that there is not even a button to execute this command. Tell me what's wrong.

V

16:33
After watching this video, I still did the same. The same trailer
http://SSMaker.ru/2d5d4cc8/ Is the problem in the map?

V

The problem is solved. Before entering the gate, the canopy from the trailer must be removed (it must be removed before the gate opens)