3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xpo4 13.10.22 11:31 pm

Items from the transferred passage of part 2. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where to get them? After the prologue in the fortress, they are not in the inventory.
9 Comments
Sort by:
w
wild rider 13.10.22

The same question, there is nothing from the equipment.

K
Kahran Ramsus 13.10.22

And what should it be? lol

x
xpo4 13.10.22

Armor, swords.

z
zdanu4 13.10.22

they are not transferred. or I'm wrong?

-
-SERGEY- 13.10.22

Well, at the end of the second, there were the coolest swords in the collection .

Spoiler
This is how games like this don't start.

F
FFFREDDD 13.10.22

Only the world is transferred, or rather the actions that you chose during the passage, and based on this, the world of the Witcher 3 is generated.

K
Kahran Ramsus 13.10.22

Eeemmm where infa? I’m serious, I’m also interested in what benefits the transfer gives, but I haven’t seen anything specific yet, except for the tattoo of the Roche squad. And what kind of armor swords should be carried? if we take an example from the transfer from the first to the second, only certain armor (crow) and swords were transferred there (the Mahakam sigil and 2 more have already been forgotten). So the question is, has anyone endured saves of the dark difficulty level with sets of blasphemer / treacherous / fratricide?

x
xpo4 13.10.22

As far as I remember, in part 1, the top weapon was transferred and was immediately in the inventory, but there is nowhere to read how with armor / swords in part 2 + where to get The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Temerian Armor Set from DLS.

B
Bupycop 13.10.22

The developers said that the items will not be carried over to the 3rd part, only the decisions made