3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Destroyer_26 13.10.22 11:31 pm

Uncomfortable FPS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

My config is i3 4330, gtx 760.8 GB
The settings are average, in the village the fps jumps around 35, in the open area 40-45, everything would be fine, but it’s somehow uncomfortable to play, you know, as if the fps is 20, jerks are noticeable. I also noticed that the video card is loaded at 100%, but the percentage is loaded on average by half, although it is not very good anyway. Maybe someone has a similar configuration, how are you doing with the game?
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nullan2 13.10.22

The FPS also jumps a little, it seems to be stable, but it seems that you can see jerks

D
Destroyer_26 13.10.22

Most annoying is that the processor does not want to be loaded completely, it seems that the performance rests on the vidyuhi.

D
Daniil Zharov 13.10.22

Patch download 1.01! jerks must pass

g
givemethedust 13.10.22

Destroyer_26
percent is loaded in cities and villages where there are a lot of NPCs.

g
gerasader 13.10.22

Daniil Zharov
don't think it's rude, but I only have a boxed PC-DVD version, would you kindly give links to patches 1.01 and 1.02 (which already exists, by the way, but I don't remember on PC or on consoles)?

n
nominal 13.10.22

gerasader
You on Gog.com there are all the patches

g
gerasader 13.10.22

nominar
and whether there are torrents? Goga is always a problem - it swings for a long time. and galaxy does not work for me (POLES! CORRECT ALREADY)

M
Marlock4441 13.10.22

Destroyer_26
firstly, it's obvious why the video card is loaded,
secondly, the video card is weak, but it will work,
thirdly, upgrade the hardware

B
Ben121212 13.10.22

Turn on vertical sync, turn off "work with hair / wool" and after that twist different options for graphics settings until it's stable, and for those who are really bad, set the lock to 30fps in the game options.

-
-Wargozz- 13.10.22

Folks, does anyone have this problem? In the main menu and videos, 16 fps, regardless of the settings, but in the game itself everything is fine.

B
Ben121212 13.10.22

-Wargozz-
I noticed that in the cutscenes the FPS is locked strictly at 30, and in the game it is already 60 (well, or whoever has some kind of performance).

23hudo 13.10.22

You can try to turn off v-sync in the game, and turn it on in the nvidia control panel and also triple buffering - this very often helps with such problems

D
Destroyer_26 13.10.22

TURP IN CHAN DAM
That's just the point, that is, the game stupidly rests on the video card, it doesn't care about the processor at all

D
Destroyer_26 13.10.22

Sanya Gladyshev
Sorry, are you an idiot? Is the video card loaded at 100%, because the percent is shit? Do you even understand what nonsense you wrote?