3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
witcher1108 21.11.19 03:37 am

Not going money (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

not collected the money from the corpses of the pirates.
7 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 21.11.19

Sorry for your loss.

P
PROTOTYPE XOF 21.11.19

Button hold

L
Lelik Bobik 21.11.19

PROTOTYPE XOF
Nothing he did reply. First skipauth Windows in training, and then zaserat forum stupid questions.

w
witcher1108 21.11.19

Lelik Bobik
What are you foul up, smart guy? Protupila and everyone can ,forums for problem solving exist,and not to try to be clever like you and people pour mud

L
Lelik Bobik 21.11.19

witcher7777
witcher7777 wrote:
forums for problem solving
This is a question you relate to the problems? Interesting how you twist the bulb.

Clever? Saugnieu. Do you have a low threshold for social interaction? You per person such labels, which interprets the ordinary man in the street really?
As you have the right to litter the forum and I have every right to be indignant.

Show where like me, wise guy, you throw mud. I wrote in a straight line, Yes, rude, but no insults, and not even you. Unlike you, I do not go to the person.
Spoiler
>to download the game where the main gameplay focus is the complexity
>download trainer
>asks a question about raising money
Stupid question in the square, now it is an axiom that you litter the forum. If I'm a nerd, you're probably genius.png

w
witcher1108 21.11.19

Lelik Bobik
I see you have a high threshold Lelik. And you don't know where to apply it. How much I wrote and how old are you? And who of us litter? Goodbye ,Bobby

L
Lelik Bobik 21.11.19

witcher7777
And how in my words of truth and meaning, and how many in yours? Learn the presentation, when most level 5 and grader.
Goodbye, демагог7777.