3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romka69 13.10.22 11:39 pm

Parachute won't open (Just Cause 2)

The parachute does not work in 1 mission after taking a pda from a black man ... Slams on the ground, it's a shame :( Who knows how to treat?
39 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edik Pisyukovich 13.10.22

spacebar parachute

R
Romka69 13.10.22

What are you?...

M
Morgray 13.10.22

Try to press the "Default" button in the control settings, or try another crack / download not a repack.

E

or with the trainer landed turn off the trainer and continue to play

R
Romka69 13.10.22

Thank you for sure. But I still want to know the full solution.

R
Romka69 13.10.22

No, it doesn't work. It slams far from the target and starts a 10 second countdown, which is far from the mission area

E

and you caught up with the man in the air?

R
Romka69 13.10.22

Yes, I caught up, then the splash screen that the communicator took. And then you have to land with a parachute at a certain point, but the parachute does not open

m
modest 13.10.22

Romka69
some kind of unrealistic crap you have with a parachute ... most likely the game also does not see other buttons on the keyboard, which is very strange ... or does it see? how else to help...

R
Romka69 13.10.22

I agree, I saw similar cases on the forums, but no one really says the answer. All buttons work fine, but no parachute

m
modest 13.10.22

+1
_

g
gymmer 13.10.22

I’ll also say here) Just at the beginning of the installation you need to select the Russian version, because in the repack it’s like multiversion, and then everything will work for you.

R
Romka69 13.10.22

gymmer
No, there is only a Russian version in the repack. The 1GB image weighed there, you can’t even select a language

J
JCDenton 13.10.22

I had this. Nothing helped. And there were no voices in the initial video.
I just deleted the repack and downloaded the full version) True, it refuses to load at all for me)

a
aldanstar 13.10.22

I had this, I just turned on the save before this glitch and the problem disappeared (for now)

.Messiah. 13.10.22

Press W, his speed will be lower. After that, stupidly don’t move the mouse and when they say open the parachute and fly forward holding S. Oh, yes, the same crap with airplanes.

R
Romka69 13.10.22

.Messiah.
I tried it, it lands far away and the timer starts for 10 seconds and that's it

S
SKEJLET 13.10.22

or just when you are near the ground, press F hook cat and that's it

S
SKEJLET 13.10.22

and do not turn into a bloody slurry

B
Bislan_01 13.10.22

in general, in the first mission after the communicator took you, they tell you to fly to the point you fly to that point and then info about the parachute will appear and now the gap will work !!!