3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DailSow 13.10.22 11:40 pm

Clan \"Gulec\" (Diablo 2)

Clan "Gulec" welcomes you!

Clan "Gulec" opens the gates for everyone. We accept everyone who has a strong hand
and a fire in his heart. To join us - you need to find a
character with the nickname "DyxBankira" in the chat. It will list you and indicate the name
of the channel we are on.

What do we do in the clan?

1. Help each other to farm, level up, etc...
2. Ask/get each other's advice.
3. Get lucky to drop "Gul" :)
19 Comments
Sort by:
y
yamas 13.10.22

I wonder how in d2 you can help "farm", other than "let me do it for you"

y
yok0o 13.10.22

kak ran'we ya jil bez etogo clana? oo

M
Meowing 13.10.22

1. We help
each other to
farm,
level up,
etc...
2. We
ask/
get each
other's
advice.

You forgot to add
3 We dress together enchantments 'for pvp' and throw each other.

W
Woof 13.10.22

I'll join the roar. And I’ll call a torum, he’ll agree for the pool.

k
kewelldkny 13.10.22

find friends with the target CED@LOGO

k
kyrt-kyrt. 13.10.22

if I played right now, I would throw you through the trade for everything you have :p

l
lait_one 13.10.22

why create such a crazy topic?

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

banker you are normal, I remember the time when you promised to kill everyone)
in general, I mean that in vain you are here about this about everything
there are no players who are interested in something from what you suggested, everything that interests them - it is to scoff and mock narrow-minded, but nonetheless honest proposals.

I'll tell you how to do it, everything is much simpler than you painted.

you just create a game with the name "let's go look for a ber" and exactly those dudes come in that you expected to call your clan, of course, many of them will fall down almost immediately, but the most fanatical lovers of running in a crowd will remain and one by one unsubscribing in the chat about each found ral, spruce and other stuff

W
Woof 13.10.22

Archon Guard
how does a mob mf differ from a solo mf? or is everyone running in the same location, and then if jah falls, they will cut him off for everyone?)

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

Dobermn
MF crowd differs in everything, both in what you said and in the fact that there is communication, not all vkaif chat with eternal trade and srach of such types as you
, but about drank, not drank - they probably won’t drank and quarrel, but it’s especially for those people I don’t care, because people themselves run a little but others in such games, they are simpler and more direct, xs with what words they explain it, but oddly enough in d2 there are quite a lot of people who least of all think about how it would be more profitable to throw their neighbor, or rather, in general don't think about it.

You won’t believe it, but it was such a case with me - like a crowd of dudes ran around the locks, I’m not a fan of running in the crowd, I just wandered around in other locks myself, warning them where I was in advance, so as not to interfere with each other.
so after 5 hours of such running around, there were a couple of dudes who all the time ran with me and the next day and after, but they were homeless and even I wanted to do good to people) threw them some kind of speck and a couple of runes lo right on the floor and what do you think the dudes sabered the crap, and the runes said take it too much, you must have been farming for a long time to collect them - these are the people HAPPEN here in d2

k
kewelldkny 13.10.22

Archon Guard, they said take it too much, you probably farmed for a long time to collect them - these are the people HAPPEN here in e2

. I met such people. there was a period when I rarely went to d2, and when I went in, I ran with a dude around the locks. at that moment I had a poizon nekr and he says here, like I also want to try to pump this one, and I told him let me give you the gear, you run, try if you like it, buy yourself the same gear, and this one will be returned to me and at the same time started throwing on the ground perf desweb, perf torch, suitable tiarka, etc. And he answers me: "yes, I somehow myself, thank you"
As a result, of course, I played this gear anyway in one of the topics on this forum)

Many people play 8 hours a week for fun and do not bother with perf inigma and so on.

q
qPash 13.10.22

kewelldkny
Archon Guard
Yes, there are such people...
There was such a case last season, some dude asked for a taxi for xf. We arrived, beats xf and runs away, and there is Gul. Well, it means honest what, met, took to the clan. A year or two of happy joint clan everyday life passes, there is complete trust in the dude, passes from accs are common (well, there for ench sora, Bo, etc., up to the main Persians)
And then you yourself guess that =) This dude with the letter M throws all clan members at acc and even managed to throw people's friends from the clan!
Then he handed out griffins and so on just like that (don’t you see perf)
But to ingratiate himself with trust and throw the holy zhezh on Yeni at the PG, you know. Look at the anikhi they throw in the topic earlier. Defiz PG - we throw everyone and everything, for everything! =)

c
cat-stargazer 13.10.22

I feel sorry for you guys, even here on the pg, I had a couple of friends with whom I played together, they knew my aki and passes, and there were no problems at all, when d2 became so puffy to me that I practically quit with him, I gave I passed to a seemingly normal, adequate person - he was not my friend and we didn’t really play together, but nevertheless I took this risk. if he just asked me for this gear, I would have given it to him anyway, but he decided to distinguish himself. :)) After that, 2 people from Alkar wrote to me, one was Carver, he offered both Persian br and runes, and Persian pvp, the other Heitbridor is a very strong pvp player and right now the pvp admin, he offered a pass from aka with pvp ICQ. I thanked both, and refused, I just tied up with d2 forever, since the time has come.
Now I am raising money for an old friend who was diagnosed with cancer, and as you understand, his treatment is not a cheap pleasure, especially since she is the mother of two children. I called and wrote to many of my friends and acquaintances, and people, despite the difficult material the situation responded, many do not even know this woman personally, but they know me and believe that I am collecting money in my own pocket, and they really will go to treat a person.
And a clan or clans should have been created here for a long time, it’s much more interesting to play and communicate, it’s not necessary to give passes to each other !!!

W
Woof 13.10.22

kot-stargazer
that's what a torum is a rat, and now he's walking around, says the rumble is not a rune.
he himself writes something else as a joke about scammers on the rumble, and throws gear on the speck xD

T
Top_Gun 13.10.22

FRIENDS online?! In my opinion, this is ANYTHING.

c
cat-stargazer 13.10.22

Dobermn
I don’t shield him with a rat, because no one forced me to give him a pass. He acted in accordance with his worldview. Someone threw him, he threw someone. If I wanted to continue playing d2, I would not let him pass. but it was parallel to me. I knew what risk I was taking, and what the price of my act could be, it suited me in any case. Therefore, then, that now there are no complaints, no snot, no tears. Sometimes even it is useful to lose an insignificant trifle in order to remind ourselves what kind of world we live in, and what kind of people surround us, and thereby not really miss something valuable or important. :))))))

P
Patza Vats 13.10.22

Then qPash handed out griffins and other just like

that, his nickname is not RobinGood by any chance?

W
Woof 13.10.22

kot-stargazer
not if he took it without a pass, he would be a scammer, and so he purely ratted free stuff.

C
Candor 13.10.22

"What do we do in the clan?"
3. ...