3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wenss71 13.10.22 11:40 pm

Chapter \"A Walk in the Park\" (Crysis 2)

I went through the whole game with a bang, without problems. I'm stuck on the last level, I can't turn on the camouflaged cefs, they are not killed, they constantly extinguish me! Maybe there is a secret, tell me!
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metias 13.10.22

2 options:
1) use protection more sparingly (it helped me)
2) in the nanosuit enhancement menu, buy a detective disguise (I don’t know, I haven’t tried it, but it should help)

W
Wenss71 13.10.22

Protection and disguise help little.

M
Metias 13.10.22

Eber
I only hear from you

[
[chilli] 13.10.22

Eber
One shot from the K-Volt shortens the squid for a few seconds, during which time you "enter it from behind" xD
You quickly run around, go into invisibility and use hand-to-hand combat... Knife in cabbage soup, and you're done.

S
Sensei 13.10.22

Damn, this was discussed in the topic Passage.
For alien creatures, I used x4mike (she just "vaporizes" them out of the suit), I also used k-volt, and the Grendel machine gun, to the extent of its greater damage compared to other machine guns.
My advice is to use the first two :) or better yet, cut them.

M
MARODER1 13.10.22

I grabbed them by the throat in armor and threw them farther or cut their faces)
(passed on Super Soldier difficulty)
And it’s not difficult to burn the enemy in disguise, use a nano-visor, it helps a lot.

g
good_boyMW2 13.10.22

Yes, there is no need to invent anything. This is generally the easiest place in the game. You move away from them to a stream, or to a river, in short, to the water, they jump to their sides and don’t pay attention to you, you shoot calmly and that’s it.
This is a bug of course, but damn it, stupid bots should be stupid and destroyed as punishment for the stupidity of the developers.
And if heroically, then detection of disguise or nanovisor + C4, grenades, light machine gun.

W
Wenss71 13.10.22

Thanks for the advice, I'll try it!

W
Wenss71 13.10.22

All passed! It's a pity the game is over, I really liked it!

[
[dead spake] 13.10.22

upgrade your nanosuit

a
andrei76825 13.10.22

good_boyMW2
I would not say that the easiest)) and went to the water and no one fell anywhere))) in general, this level was very hard)))

A
AdroV 13.10.22

I passed this level from one time, it seems there is nothing complicated there.

r
ryjii 13.10.22

_Dune_ It depends
on what level of difficulty you pass.
On the easiest one, he failed the first time, and on the most difficult one, he went inside, almost to the very entrance to the dispute, there he hid behind the container and brought down everyone passing in hand-to-hand combat. (although I only went through the fifth time, so far I understood what was the matter)

K
KroshkaRoo 13.10.22

I'm sick of going through this mission...
I kill all the squids, but the gates won't open...
In order.
I'm coming. I see 4 elite squids. They tell me that they are disguised (as if I myself do not see ...) I kill all 4 (the suit counts - 25 - 50 - 75, on the last one it says: Crisis is inevitable,). On the radio they say that "they decided, run." And where to run? The gates are closed. Although shit from them flies with might and main. At this moment, 4 squids are still falling from the sky - I kill them too.
The gate never opens.
I have already changed 3 NoCDs, from those that are on the site. There is no result ..
Can anyone come across this and decide somehow?

O
Office.N 13.10.22

Check out this walkthrough, it might help. And if you have another problem, then this is a clear glitch. Reinstall patch or game.

K
KroshkaRoo 13.10.22

Contor
Yes it is all the same already. Passed and scored.

G
Genesis_X 13.10.22

By the way, the video shows the tactics of colliding with the enemy, and there you can really get past them without shooting at all. I damaged all 4 containers with spores and quietly got to the invisible ones, without killing a single alien at all. Invisible fell and immediately entered the tunnel, did not fight with anyone ...

I
Infiltrator 13.10.22

Cool.

D
Dastan Aitmaganbet 13.10.22

I press the buttons as quickly as I can, but he still dies at the end, how to fix it

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 13.10.22

And yes, in the end, it doesn’t work the first time.