3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Altair033 13.10.22 11:40 pm

Wrestlers not created (WWE 2K15)

Repack, talette from Ali. the problem is that I can't create a wrestler, or change the merchandise, for those who already have (ie, Orton, Cena, etc.). Let's say I go to Creations-Superstar-NewCustom Superstar, create a new wrestler there, but when I click on Save, the game essentially freezes, the save icon spins (moreover, endlessly, once it stood for more than an hour), but nothing happens, moreover , the music in the game continues, the game works in the task manager. CAS files appear in Temp/WWE 2K15, but when restarting the game, there are still no created wrestlers. put different pills, fixes - the same result. Does anyone know how to solve this problem
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
rafikN1 13.10.22

I think the problem is in the pills, there is no normal campaign

A
Altair033 13.10.22

rafikN1
I do not think that the tablet is the case, in most everything works. I thought there was a problem in the repack, but no, it seems, who I asked. everyone is fine. By the way, everything else is saved: settings, showcases, career. I checked my career already with ready-made saves, which were posted in the cheats.

h
hawk925 13.10.22

Have you tried buying the game?

W
Winchester 13.10.22

hawk925
it's useless you understand

A
Altair033 13.10.22

hawk925
sorry, but I have what and whom to spend my money on, and buying a game for almost a thousand and a half, despite the fact that I play a maximum of an hour and a half a day, will be a waste of money.

And on the topic, I would still like to know if anyone had a similar problem and maybe someone knows how to solve it?

h
hawk925 13.10.22

Altair033
Then don't ask stupid questions, a pirate is a pirate

A
Altair033 13.10.22

hawk925,
as I wrote above, already installed reloaded with a fix, and ali with a fix, and 3dm, nothing changes. most likely, something is wrong with the laptop, because on the other, with the same OS, I put the same repack and no problems.

W
Winchester 13.10.22

Altair033
well, maybe a repak rivorukovy schoolboy drank down, put up with it

A
Altair033 13.10.22

All the same, the problem is in the laptop, it seems. I downloaded 2 more repacks: from Dude and FitGirl. Same problem. At the same time, on the other laptop everything works fine. Now to figure out what's wrong with mine

W
Winchester 13.10.22

Altair033 fuuu
... well, thank God, it’s already relieved from the heart, I apologize to school repackers

A
Altair033 13.10.22

I didn’t solve the problem, I can’t understand what’s wrong at all, I installed the game on several different computers and everything works for everyone. On mine, I still can’t create a single wrestler or change clothes for existing ones.

A
Altair033 13.10.22

Does anyone have ready-made wrestlers like Kevin Owens, Finn Bálor, Nideo Itami or anyone else from NXT? Please post your saves if you can.