3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 13.10.22 11:40 pm

Frenzy weapons (Diablo 2)

Two deaths in ba will be normal or do you need some kind of ias on the weapon? Already pumped axes. The neck breaks strongly in the ba, I don’t like to fix it. Is Ias generally needed on weapons or clothes?
25 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zigzag-V 13.10.22

2xPB grief 40 ias , important in frenzy. If deaths are not ethereal at all, cotton wool will be

P
Patza Vats 13.10.22

Dosmotr, try Oath + Death or Oath + Oath.

P
Patza Vats 13.10.22

But four Sorrows are better, if the means permit.

D
Dosmotr 13.10.22

Patza Vatsa
That bummer is already being pumped under swords. Why 4(!)? It is necessary to wear a highlord on ias and ias jewel in a hat, how much speed do you need in general?

P
Patza Vats 13.10.22

Dosmotr, I'm not talking about swords. Four necks (in axes) are two main, and two on the swap. In such a simple way, you will have to repair twice as often.

Or carry an Oatha. How much ias is required - xs, you can calculate it yourself in the calculator.

d
diamond108 13.10.22

"Vulture breaks hard in ba, I don't like to fix it."
I found the reason :). Make a neck + Azurewrath in pb. You can Lawbringer or Crescent Moon. It also depends on whether there is forty or not. Death is generally slow-paced. In addition, no matter how your barb
bends down, he will not be able to farm normally in the grass because of "25% Chance To Cast Level 18 Glacial Spike On Attack"

T
Torum. 13.10.22

Two vultures in pb ofc. There are simply no other options.

D
Dosmotr 13.10.22

I read the Guaida, they usually wear the PB neck in the Primary Veapon and death in this colossus in the other hand. Ias on a second hand weapon does not count. But I still don’t understand how much IAS you need to recruit.

D
DailSow 13.10.22

Beast + Grief

p
passed 13.10.22

Use WSM.

m
max54 13.10.22

Pb Grief+death eth colos blade
I raced like this until lvl 95 until I quit. We almost never kill in pvm. And by the way, mana lich with death compensates for all the minuses for me)

m
max54 13.10.22

And by the way, WSM rules)

3m3m 13.10.22

2x botd v ba

S
Suffragile 13.10.22

Ias is important in the first weapon - try to put on an eth laser, in the second paw - death, though only bosses will have to keel (mirror style) - this option is easier to disperse.

D
Dosmotr 13.10.22

does lacerator count as an ax or as a thrower?

I
Immense 13.10.22

Dosmotr
If you throw it - a throwing weapon, if you hit it - an ax.

Another good option is grief+lawbringer. Decra on mobs around a blockless Persian significantly increases survivability.

D
Dosmotr 13.10.22

I usually lifetup raised survivability

S
Sanchez Ramirez 13.10.22

Lifeup for zealots is only, while frenzik can be raised up to 25% without any problems, which is more than enough.

P
Patza Vats 13.10.22

Sanchez Ramirez,
Immense,
rummage around guys.

3m3m 13.10.22

vobwem kawai hammera, barba tok na ww i tok v top wmote v pevepe usabelen