3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Balda716 13.10.22 11:59 pm

Innovation

There are only innovations all around ... - in almost every advertisement, - what is your opinion on this matter ...

Personally, the very word "innovation" causes an ironic smile, and sometimes even a malicious one, for me ... And why not just say "innovation" in Russian "... no, damn... innovation... in diapers... in pads... in shampoos... high-tech, motherfucking... nnnda...

Update:
Clarification especially for eggheads: topic created as a banter over advertisers seeking to shove a product using buzzwords ...
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 13.10.22

...in almost every ad
I have AdBlock

r
rPeBoJL 13.10.22

googled. found out what it means

R
Rikudo Nagashi 13.10.22

Vonnie's eggs.

50GB 13.10.22

Trendy innovation.

And why not just speak Russian

And therefore. The language does not stand still, it is development, this is normal. It has always been so. Today's Russian language has little in common with the Russian language, for example, of the 18th century. Do you understand the essence of your claims? Pampers, pads, shampoos, high-tech, and even advertising ... Not very Russian words, they don’t cause a malicious smile, no? Language will always adapt to the needs of society.

B
Balda716 13.10.22

50GB
One thing is clear from your words: not a diaper, but nanopampers; not a gasket, but a nanolayer... Have you now understood the essence of your reasoning?

P
Pirat-AC3 13.10.22

Sima4
Yes, you're cool.
How does it work on Teleke?

Like fuck her. I don't watch it, and if I do, I skip past my eyes, ears and ass

V
Vanya Rygalov 13.10.22

If you write in an ancient style, then of course it is not absurd to speak in Basurman. It's high time to put a little mind to the king-headed goddess.
Pampers - a rag, with which you need to lay down under the tail, so that there is no embarrassment and the people are not embarrassed by the friable smell.
The gasket is the same rag, current for a woman, so that you don’t sprinkle the bloody chamber and don’t goof off in front of the honest people.
Shampoo is an overseas marvel, water, with which lice and other living creatures in the hairs can be lime.
Hi-tech - demonism and blasphemous insipidity.
Egghead - dark shavrik.

7Rain7 13.10.22

Vanya Rygalov
It's funny, I checked it out)))

Balda716
You don't get fooled and put a bolt on what you don't need. Well, or buy yourself nanotampons.

B
Balda716 13.10.22

7Rain7, funny, check it out. Well so I also am not conducted, a pancake... See the description of a subject.

7Rain7 13.10.22

Balda716
On the topic - the average consumer is quite sophisticated and spoiled now. Yes, and for the most part already has everything. So they piss in our ears about nano, super, mega innovations. It is necessary to somehow dilute the sucker again on what he already has. Well, or to buy more expensive. And since man is a greedy beast by nature, then we are greedy for all kinds of XXL, etc.

B
Balda716 13.10.22

7Rain7
Yes, it’s true, I don’t consider myself a greedy creature, and you, too, and anyone - ask anyone, damn it ... fucking anti-matter does not allow emotions to be correctly expressed ...
Well, so real innovators now various academicians were driven under the plinth ...

E
EnglishQuaker 13.10.22

Comrades, did you by any chance see my comment about the advertisement of the plant here?

B
Balda716 13.10.22

EnglishQuaker
I saw - last night - neighing...

7Rain7 13.10.22

Balda716
I meant greed not in the sense that someone feels sorry for something, but in the sense that we are greedy to acquire the best material things. The same computers - take, duck i7, vidyaha duck 290x-980 stove

B
Balda716 13.10.22

7Rain7
Duck and I about the same. About "plushism" - they buy up unnecessary things - shopping is a disease.

7Rain7 13.10.22

Balda716
Well, not everyone is friends with overclocking)))

E
EnglishQuaker 13.10.22

I'm not friendly either. But my computer, respectively, has been working for 10 years, still working :)

B
Balda716 13.10.22

7Rain7
Not well, if you are an avid gamer, then of course you need to invest in a computer. Like, for example, if you are an avid skier or cyclist, then you need to invest in skis and a bicycle, respectively ... It's just that there are plush people, they themselves don't know what they are grabbing for ... they just take everything in a row - "so that it is."

7Rain7 13.10.22

Balda716
Well, I like to play at maximum speed. Although with the birth of a son, there is less and less time for this. And there is less and less to want to run and pass. So now I took my last gaming system. So, a couple of grades in the fall, no more. Further, the game systems will be for the son, if he is interested, of course.