3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
staffik 13.10.22 11:59 pm

Option \"focusing scale\" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What is it ?)
9 Comments
Sort by:
e
eat1k 13.10.22

The focus bar has very little effect on the display of objects in the distance, but significantly reduces performance.

(c) Google

I
Ilya233 13.10.22

Sets the spawn distance for pedestrians and traffic, it seems...

Y
Yura Ismailov 13.10.22

the focusing scale is the appearance of the details of the world and cars, pedestrians, grass, garbage, and many other things at a distance you specify, the drawing of the world ... you can notice how objects appear, the higher the value, the further they will appear from you, the more they will be loaded GPU and RAM caching all this information.

b
bravointheua 13.10.22

This is the draw distance.

t
thunder5 13.10.22

Yura Ismailov And then what is the difference between "loading more detailed objects" and "focusing scale"
?

J
JONDROGON 13.10.22

thunder5
In loading MORE DETAILED OBJECTS

I
Ilya233 13.10.22

Yura Ismailov
No, not exactly, I think. Why is this parameter next to the "Population Variety" and "Population Density" parameters. And does it load too much? No, it's not. I twisted it to a minimum, to a maximum, and 0 changes ...

t
thunder5 13.10.22

Adolom
A very superficial explanation.

The focus scale is like the draw distance, and loading more detailed objects is the detail.

n
nonakukifu 13.10.22

I don’t know what it is, I read somewhere that in Russian localization some of the graphics settings could not be translated correctly, I don’t think that this is the draw distance at all, in principle the name speaks for itself, that is, the focus range, but I didn’t notice the difference no matter how I looked at it, I turned it all the way, but it’s probably better than min.