3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Su4erOk 13.10.22 11:59 pm

Character transfer to the 2nd part (The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2)

Actually how to drag a character from the 1st part to the second.
Menu, create (for veterans 30lvl), import a save from the 1st part, but the save is not there.
I saw that some kind of fix is ​​needed, but where can I get it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
j
jsilverst 13.10.22

No fix is ​​needed, but specify the path to save the first part the same as the second part and so that they
are in the same folder. For example, on Win 7, 64 bit:
c:UsersUserDocumentsNeocoreGamesVan HelsingSaveGame-599851324 c:UsersUserDocumentsNeocoreGamesVan Helsing 2 SaveGame
save the first part, change -599851324 to 1.

D
Djgasan 13.10.22

jsilverst
Thank you so much good man +

N
NEO2041 13.10.22

I have two pirates and saves in the files with the finder's game, help me how to stir up the import

A
ADB0KAT 13.10.22

jsilverst
Can you tell me if there are other ways to import? Or maybe I'm just missing something. I copied the savegame folder from the 1st part to the 2nd, named the folders the same - "1", but when I enter the second part and click on the import of the character, a sign appears on the left and it is empty, i.e. The computer does not see the saves from the 1st part. Am I doing it right?)

D
Dark Tenshi666 13.10.22

jsilverst
Thank you very much =)

S
Sneaky 13.10.22

jsilverst
How to specify the save path, please tell me a kind person. Win 7.
I tried the same as ADB0KAT, it doesn't work, it's the same canoe.

j
jsilverst 13.10.22

You
need to put the Van Helsing and Van Helsing 2 folders in the NeocoreGames folder, and not the savegame folder
from the 1st part to the 2nd.

j
jsilverst 13.10.22

Saglyadaty
Well, I don’t know, I had it the way I wrote it. Save paths depend on the operating system and the
repack. If it does not work, look for a fix or a solution to the problem on other sites.
I always use Phoenix and Khatab repacks, they have the best repacks, but Phoenix
doesn't repack now.

D
Dark Tenshi666 13.10.22

Where can I download the CODEX tablet for the first part? (and if someone gives a link to the CODEX tablet for the first part, then how to transfer the saves of the first part to the CODEX tablet?) because I downloaded the updated second part, and it is on the CODEX tablet =( , and now do not transfer the character from 1 to 2 part =(

l
lambertd 13.10.22

The same problem(Guys, help, but(