3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 13.10.22 11:59 pm

WWE 2K15 on PC (WWE 2K15)

As you know, the game has not yet been announced on PC, but you can increase the chances of the game coming to PC if you leave your signature by clicking on the link:
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/2k-games-release -wwe-2k15-on-pc-2
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reddington1371 13.10.22

Pavel Gorbil set
everything to minimum, screen at 800x600

P
Pavel Gorbil 13.10.22

sherlock1371
at least 1024x768, after launcher immediately error

p
pavel2676 13.10.22

This is an awesome game, at first I didn’t understand how to manage poor Romka, Randy Orton beat me, then I understood how to manage it broke up, he put me on the table and wanted to jump from the ropes, I seized the initiative, gave him a couple of times on the head climbed onto the 3rd rope and flew onto the table together and then beat him a little more. It was a monye in the bank match

m
mr.Stng 13.10.22

pavel2676 Keep us posted, it's very interesting what will happen next)

p
pavel2676 13.10.22

Today, the awesome match was on the night of the champions in the career against Bray, when he wore him out and spent him as many as 4 go to sleep in a row, he didn’t even try to get up afterwards it was a countdown match xD

p
pavel2676 13.10.22

No less awesome match was me with some dude against Curtis Axel and Ryback, well, sort of like Rybackl, I tried to keep Axel interfered with Ryback, he went to sleep then and won the second xD,
And the next match is even better against Seth Rollins, beating him is cool : 3

p
pavel2676 13.10.22

Now there was another match against Seth Rollins, for the first time I got the maximum mark, it turned out that it was not forbidden to use objects in the match, I beat him with a chair, but I was more delighted when I climbed into the ring (beat him behind him) my manager Paul Heyman gave him something like a falling elbow then raised him for some reason walked away and the referee already counted 10
I won looooool, and the next match against Roman Reigns.

B
BlackGhoSsT 13.10.22

Am I the only one who doesn't know where can I download WWE 2K 15 on PC? Send me a link, I'll be grateful

m
mr.Stng 13.10.22

pavel2676 Why are you writing this? Do you think anyone is interested in reading about your matches?

F
FalcoNati1410 13.10.22

I got a little blunt here and decided to ask: are there stories about the Last Warrior, One More Match and Hall of Pain on the PC version? How do you switch between them?

a
aratorr 13.10.22

LukeHarper
2K promised to release them by the end of May, we'll wait.