3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boris Britva2 21.11.19 03:53 am

Downgrade graphics (Red Dead Redemption 2)

People here dooga not played and decided 100% on the game. I have recently updated to version 1.07. I saw that the picture was worse then the forums looked (thought thought) is indeed Rockstar downgrade graphics and game more 100 GB after the patch began to weigh. I remember in October after the installation of 90 GB of it weighs.
people are advised to carry the game to fuckin ' install from disk and disable the auto-update.
Do you want to do, but the question arises - bugout if I had a save from version 1.07 to work on 1.00 as from disk? Or all poher?
Prompt
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Recruit_Main 21.11.19

Boris Britva2Такая the situation was with GTA 5 people say very Caponiti was slowly downgraded where is the logic I do not understand

R
Rolemanser 21.11.19

Boris Britva2
They're the only downreit lighting touched the rest so it stays.

B
Boris Britva2 21.11.19

I don't know what they touched, but the fact on the face of the shadow is almost all gone, the picture was not natural light, all the flaws that were previously hidden cool lighting - now it came out, but on release it was almost the most beautiful game on consoles.

But my question is still open ) Will the saves from newer versions to work on the initial version?

R
Rolemanser 21.11.19

Boris Britva2
Well check and accomplish your goal, what prevents it?

m
maxxim1891 21.11.19

Boris Britva2
In the cloud will remain, if you have a PS Plus subscription is active and to flash skins. And Yes, I also noticed a worse picture Arthur's face, even if the light finally kick the 1.07 patch did not fix anything. It's all online 100 percent!

D
Dema 80 21.11.19

the first part of the title promising...

B
Boris Britva2 21.11.19

maxxim1891
how to flash kopirnut?

by the way, another dumb question - and if you subscribe to ps+ zakonchilisi, the saves are also deleted from the cloud? Or through certain time again to buy the subscription, and all cloud data again poyavilsya?

M
MrKarlLogan 21.11.19

Good evening.
I read on some website that the deterioration of graphics only applies to the fat and slim versions of the PS4. Supposedly PS4 Rockstar PRO has not been touched.
Has anyone found information on this question or is the downgrade touched all the versions of PS4 console?

B
Boris Britva2 21.11.19

Sebastian2010
it's all crap, I have a ps4 pro

R
Rolemanser 21.11.19

Boris Britva2
Boris Britva2 wrote:
Or through certain time again to buy the subscription, and all cloud data again poyavilsya?
Yes, extending the subscription, and all will appear.
Insert a USB flash drive, go to saving and using the item to copy to the flash drive, just bear in mind to migrate to the console, then from the flash drive will work only if you installed the game

M
MrKarlLogan 21.11.19

Boris Britva2
Then all sad. Cutting schedule, when and so all works fine.

M
MrKarlLogan 21.11.19

I doubt that they will fix it. Will have to adapt.

v
vstorspb 21.11.19

Ambient Occlusion they removed, I hope you all already know what it is, if someone is there, Google. Removed and even in that year, in one of the patches, said nothing to anyone, in patchnote nothing about it, the players themselves happened to notice recently. This is what they write in the Internet. Subject like all versions PS4, plain and Proshka, but this downgrade did not affect the XBox.
Damn, and I've kind of matured how to buy. Now oholonul again I will patiently for the PC to wait, everything should be fair and 4K, and Ambient Occlusion. Damn.

B
Boris Britva2 21.11.19

People, if anyone is interested, I wrote in support forum Rockstar and this is what they replied:
Hi!

My name is Oliver and I'm a Rockstar Expert here to help!

This is an ongoing bug with the game at the moment. It has been reported back to Rockstar and is currently being worked on.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Oliver

So wait, soon all will be fixed

R
Rolemanser 21.11.19

Boris Britva2
I'm on 1.07 checked, the rays as the sun and moonlight, my work.

B
Boris Britva2 21.11.19

Rolemanser
which console tried? Hboks Wang x say, nothing cut

R
Rolemanser 21.11.19

Boris Britva2
PS4 little fat, I did a couple of screenshots made with lunar and sunlight that the rays were visible.

B
Boris Britva2 21.11.19

Rolemanser
XS, this can not be, or you just didn't see the game to version 1.03. even pogdorica Rockstar admitted that they shadowgraphic schedule (proof in my commentp above). If you don't believe me, install from the disc the game, turn off all the updates and play this version - make sure that it is heaven and earth. In addition to stock, they after version 1.03 parallax still off the ground especially in the version 1.07, replyno flat, mud flat, half reflections in water and puddles is missing, the volumetric lighting is missing, shadows are almost completely none.