3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
brazilium 14.10.22 12:37 am

Your Shepard's Name (Mass Effect 3)

Your character's last name is Shepard, what name will you give your character?
Surprise your friends and acquaintances!
121 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 14.10.22

Sigismund Shepard
Archibald Shepard
Barmaley Shepard

q
qanaqerci 14.10.22

peach shepard :D

D
Deathspell Omega 14.10.22

Spoiler

S
Stigmat888 14.10.22

IMHO, the developers seriously miscalculated with the customization of names. And now I'm not talking about epic pearls like "Ivan Shepard" or (scroll the topic up, I didn't come up with it) "Pisyun Shepard", no. Everything is clear with them. I'm talking about purely gaming moments. Somehow it doesn't look too natural when Shepard's best friend calls him Shepard; or when LEE calls him Shepard after a night of passionate love; or when the same LI, all in tears, hangs a commemorative plaque on the memorial, and we finally find out that Shepard's name was Commander...
The situation with the name could even be played up: until you earn loyalty, everyone will call you by your last name, and then, depending on the nature of the character, you could switch to your first name. For example, Garrus and Tali could call Shep John from the start of ME2, Miranda and Jacob after gaining their loyalty. And for the stern Zaid and the crazy Grant, Shepard would forever remain Shepard. Well, LEE, of course, would begin to call him by name.

PS I myself played with the default John and Jane, and did not experience any discomfort or desire to change the name.

D
DareDaemon 14.10.22

Dormedont Emfibrahievich Shepard

N
Ners23 14.10.22

Hermann.

f
fantasy cat 14.10.22

Jane Shepard. As she created this character in the 1st part of the ME, so she came to the 3rd part with her :)
In the 1st part she was a Soldier; in the 2nd - Scout; in the 3rd - Adept :)

Y
Yozshura 14.10.22

Captain. Captain Shepard.

F
Fleury 14.10.22

Alba felis, I took the most tricky classes) By the way, I also chose in the same order)

D
Dahaka423 14.10.22

Alexandra Shepard, blonde
Alba felis, similar order

f
fantasy cat 14.10.22

Fleure
Dahaka423
Well, okay :)) They thought the same way, so maybe someone controlled us;)
Dahaka423
PS I also have a blonde, light blond, such a very short haircut :)

F
Fleury 14.10.22

Alba felis
We thought the same, so maybe someone controlled us;)

We are all besotted! :D In all parts of the rule, I color through the editor, otherwise the lightest one is very unnatural, and the next one is already too dark) In the third part, in combination with Diana's hairstyle, it looked awesome))

f
fantasy cat 14.10.22

Fleure
Yes, it's not very good with flowers, to put it mildly, as well as with hairstyles... :) I didn’t like other hairstyles, plus I thought that with such a haircut my femShep would look like a real fighter, commander :) In principle, it turned out that way :)) Post screenshots if it’s not difficult here or in your profile :)
PSMetro 4026
Any questions ? Write in a personal, if anything :)

F
Fleury 14.10.22

Alba felis, I'll do it on the weekend)

D
Dahaka423 14.10.22

Alba felis
We thought the same, so maybe someone controlled us;)
Perhaps, but unlikely. :-)

First, I installed the game for a friend, created a new profile (I really liked the created avatar myself), played a little ...
A week later I install the game for myself, but no matter how much I tried, I could not recreate the original version. I had to go to a friend to copy from him =(

N
Nasonov1081 14.10.22

Sansa Shepard. Pink haired girl straight from Final Fantasy!!!

M
Max Fry 14.10.22

The first one was John. The second was Alex.

A
Aquilon71 14.10.22

Darth Shapkin...

H
He-Who-Plays 14.10.22

Stigmat888
I just got it, the name is Shepard-Commander
And the parents did not fail with the name)

n
nicky camaro 14.10.22

I don't care how it sounds, but the mail was Jeremy Shepard, now it's still Amanda Shepard's fimail