3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danila Borondo 14.10.22 12:37 am

game experience (The Legend of Korra)

well how is the game? I think it's very colorful and interesting)
19 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xjax85 14.10.22

Yes, an excellent, interesting combination of magic, I have not even seen such a cartoon!

m
mangol751877 14.10.22

Norm Game

D
Denis 339 14.10.22

I liked it))) Good design, cool fights in combination with magic, in general, a solid 8 out of 10)))

K
KalvaDoreS 14.10.22

Quite hardcore, on normal you die many times, I can’t imagine what will happen on hard.

R
Richard_Mouth 14.10.22

Is there a Russifier for it?

E
ExModern 14.10.22

Pretty not a bad game, except that the runner levels on Naga ala temple run are straining. IMHO this should not be in a full-fledged game on PC / consoles. But so although they bring variety to the gameplay. So the controversial usefulness of such levels.
Richard_Mouth
There are no subtitles in the game, only the menus can be translated.

G
Guljaca2 14.10.22

The game is purely for fans. The city itself is made in the form of scenery from one polygon. The plot for show, the drawing is much worse than in the series, but the models themselves are pleasant. Disappointing that there are few animations. For example, for a block, it is only one for all elements, moreover, it is not visually connected with any.
I liked the combat and, what-no, a variety of missions. I myself play from the keyboard - it's not convenient to switch verses, but it's necessary to turn off sticking on shift, otherwise it's normal. I don’t really like the genre itself, but this game hooked me. And then there is Probending.

C
CrashBandic00t 14.10.22

I liked the game very much, made very colorful, beautiful

D
Danila Borondo 14.10.22

Who is on what mission?

G
Guljaca2 14.10.22

Danila Borondo I'm
going to Probending. Ace is a pleasure!

_
_Irbis_ 14.10.22

Simple bitmap, short and with little content, but fun to play. Still, I would like something more ambitious in this universe.

D
Danila Borondo 14.10.22

skinte pliz on the 5th chapter if anyone has

N
Nero5000 14.10.22

Does anyone know how medals are awarded? both for the mission and for the battles? I seem to pass quickly, scatter everyone quickly, I try beautifully without damage, and gold ones very rarely give

_
_Irbis_ 14.10.22

Nero5000
Like platinum - the highest mark. Maybe you get it by expecting gold.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 14.10.22

Nero5000 A
battle medal in platinum games is issued based on 3 criteria: damage, time, combo points.
Each medal has its own frames in each specific battle with a medal. In the game itself, you can learn about them only in a practical way. But for Bayonetta, for example, an official guide was published in which all the battles were painted.

Guljaca2
This game is absolutely not for Korra fans. The city is not recreated (3 rectums do not count), there are no characters, there are no unique enemies. It's worth playing for the gameplay alone.

M
Melaman1 14.10.22

norms graphics, the gameplay is also good and the idea of ​​​​the game itself is excellent

A
AVALANCHE_HD2 14.10.22

The game did not live up to my expectations in the first place: how could you create a game when the cartoon has not yet ended? Secondly, in my opinion, the developers didn’t give a damn about him at all and decide to create all over again the bosses several times the same and you’ll still fill up the hell with them, the game is completely linear and I expected that it would be possible to move freely around the city and complete side missions, the game is very short I went through it in 1 day - this is very small, few locations, in which basically at every turn the same enemies are very stupid.

M
Mitsu Rju 14.10.22

Guys!, I just download the game, how long the game will take to play.
Has anyone passed?

g
gordonstorm 14.10.22

If I had not been a fan of Avatar, I would hardly have started playing) And so, it’s very suitable and interesting)))