3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 14.10.22 12:49 am

Achievement LKW battery + / Accumulator \"Laserkraftwerk\" + (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

People how to open
Achievement LKW battery + / Battery "Laserkraftwerk" +

Get combat perk 7.

The seventh combat perk in the game Battery "Laserkraftwerk" +. This perk increases the battery capacity of all energy weapons.

To unlock this perk, you will need to complete the following requirement at any stage of the campaign:

Can't Make
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 14.10.22

The seventh combat perk in the game is the Laserkraftwerk Accumulator +. This perk increases the battery capacity of all energy weapons.

To unlock this perk, you must complete the following requirement at any stage of the campaign:

Get 5 ricochet kills with an upgraded LKW.
Tip: Once you've obtained the LKV Ricochet Upgrade, you can start earning the perk at any point in the game. Just shoot at walls and floors so that the beam ricochets and hits opponents. Do this 5 times and the perk will unlock.
In short, here is the laser that cuts the bars ... According to the plot, I don’t remember where exactly, it’s been going for a long time ... you take an improvement ... And in front of the adversary, for example, you shoot at the floor and hit the adversary with a beam ... So you do a few killing... That's all...

f
fustcaper13 14.10.22

Badfox1988
You described nonsense to me, I know about all this! And where is this improvement at what level!

P
PIRAT69 14.10.22

Spoiler
Here is the 7th chapter from 1:20, look ... This is an upgrade of the Reflector ... It seems that if I'm not mistaken ... I don't remember just, it was a long time ago, back in that year in June ... And in general, the video is all upgrades on weapons ... But I’m almost sure that this is that reflector, but not 100% !!! Chapter 7 Mystery...
UPD^ now his shots will bounce off the walls once... That's right, it's him...

f
fustcaper13 14.10.22

Badfox1988
Thank you. From the current this achievement remained and could not open