3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
starry 21.10.22 11:09 am

Texture bug (Fallout 4)

Problems came from where they did not expect.
It's all in the video.

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/zdAbaIljov0VQw

I tried different versions of the game, installed it on a clean 10-ku, then on a clean 7-ku, the latest drivers. Of course, I changed all the possible settings 10 times, it did not help.
Mother: B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II
Proc: Ryzen 5 3600
Video: Palit 2060 12 GB
I did a bunch of stress tests on all components, there are no bugs anywhere else.
It seems that the problem is software, maybe it's just that the fall is not friendly with rtx vidyuhi?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

Starriy
Starriy wrote:
...Palit 2060 12 GB... there are no bugs anywhere else... Is
the video card new, used? Where did you buy it - in the store, from the hands? Do other "heavy" games have similar problems?
...the feeling that the problem is software...
If there are no similar problems anywhere except for this game, the problem is in the game itself, or in the incorrect operation of some version of the driver. You can try to "roll back firewood" to earlier ones, after completely removing the installed ones.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

Starriy
Looks like a map problem

l
longerr2007 21.10.22

Texture mods can do this if they are incompatible or incorrectly installed (removed).

D
DarKain_PYA 21.10.22

In appearance, the work of a fake (Chinese) card, I saw similar artifacts in commercials when people bought on alik. On 3080 there are no problems, nothing to do with rtx.

s
starry 21.10.22

Bought from ozon. but with delivery from Kazakhstan. (if you have any ideas on how to check the originality without removing the seals, I will be grateful)
There are mods on the example, but I also tried the original, there is no difference.
I have not tried the old versions of the drivers yet, I will unsubscribe. (but it is unlikely to help, because the version for win7 is different from win10)
There is another problem in cp2077. It just crashes in the same place. (but this is cyberpunk)
ps I bought it six months ago, there are no more problems anywhere

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

Starriy
Starriy wrote:
...There are mods on the example, but I also tried the original, there is no difference...
That's the point that you need to upload videos without installed mods. If it was tested first with them and similar problems appeared, completely remove them from the system with "tails" (folders, files, registry entries) so that there are no problems on a clean game due to their remnants.
... I haven't tried the old driver versions yet... the version for win7 differs from win10...
Talking about older versions for one OS - if it was originally tested on 10, and you need to roll back the drivers to the earlier ones that are for 10 -ki.
...another problem in cp2077... crashes in the same place...
Departures are different. The question was about similar problems in other games, none of them have similar ones?