3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEDGAMER 21.10.22 11:09 am

Pirate or License? (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

However, for fans of the torrent edition, the long-awaited masterpiece has come out)
30 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex one 21.10.22

DEDGAMER
After Gran Turismo 7, only a pirate.
No more licenses.

m
melvinov 21.10.22

Can I somehow run this miracle on the 1809 version? Completely guarded there in Sony ...
Spoiler

M
Mr_Dude090 21.10.22

DEDGAMER wrote:
However, fans of the torrent edition, the long-awaited masterpiece is out)
DEDGAMER, only torrent-edition.

melvinov wrote: Is
it possible to run this miracle somehow on the 1809 version? Absolutely guarded there in Sony ...
melvinov, to run the game you need at least Windows 10 v1903. Taken from https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/uncharted-legacy-of-thieves-collection . Wait for a fix or install an update for Windows 10.

K
KIBERMAX 21.10.22

melvinov
Yes, you can, of course, by updating Windows

T
Thief Pirate 21.10.22

Well, ash tree stump. Why ask stupid questions.

5310xm89 21.10.22

who is cooler than ept .... percent e5 1650v2

M
Mr_Dude090 21.10.22

5310xm89 wrote:
who's cooler than .... e5 1650v2
5310xm89, the game probably needs AVX2.

5310xm89 21.10.22

Mr_Dude090
yes, the most interesting thing is that all other games launches norms) we are waiting for a fix ...

S
Samson14 21.10.22

I downloaded the repack and it seems to be all right)

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

Torrent only

A
Arsen Bayunts 21.10.22

I haven’t tried it yet and haven’t downloaded it, I’ll wait until the patches come out ... About a month later I’ll download

I
InboxM 21.10.22

With such a price tag, of course rumarket. You can drive, they played normally. But the optimization leaves much to be desired, the games are 5 years old. And this is not surprising, because the guys who ported Batman Arkham Night were engaged in the port.

Z
Zloy Kladovchik 21.10.22

But there is a difference (pirate or not) She does not work there either. I have face on steam. And you see, the percent does not fit, although it is twice as powerful as the minimum wage. I did not expect such a trick.

d
doshirak11 21.10.22

a license, simply because Sony came to us for money, and without Bogomer denuva, and it depends only on us whether there will be further releases of their chic games or Sonyboy whining will outweigh our
suitcases

n
nighthawkreal 21.10.22

Score.

S
SEREGA-SAN64 21.10.22

pirate first! Appreciate! well, then we’ll look at the meal, there’s no need to spend money

r
rush0 25.10.22

A pirate, just because they don't want my money, and I won't run around with dances and a tambourine, persuading them to take my hard-earned money. Don't need money? I'll take it for free.

T
Terentiev Alexander 29.10.22

This game is not worth a license for PC graphics, well, such a thing for the end of 2022, the general views can still be good. but the logic of the game is a separate issue, sir dryuk hangs on one arm and the other sneers from a pistol, but the assassins and the prince of persia nervously smoke on the sidelines, you run like that through exploding mummies, and behind your wife like a terminator under explosions, he can climb well, very specific, well, and where you can climb through, you need to raise the beam for some reason or how to get through the door if the cabinet lies on its side? - no, do not move it, but for some reason raise it. It seems that swimming is not bad, but it is almost non-existent in the game, as well as riding a bucket (well, falling from a cliff on a winch is a separate art form). The very settlement of pirates for more than 300 years would have been completely absorbed by the jungle (where did so many construction materials come from? this is the first question, how it was before not to notice the second question,

D
Dexter Morgan 29.10.22

I honestly wanted to buy, I even threw money at the monitor, they don’t take it - it’s not available in my region. Like the Persona piano, they removed everything. Well then...

s
skinner8 29.10.22

doshirak11
completely agrees, but there is one thing, but the region restriction they themselves forced people to pirate, although who would buy it from us even if there were no restrictions, those who buy games changed the region a long time ago and buy .