3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 21.10.22 11:09 am

Game Impressions (Gotham Knights)

Coming out tomorrow. Who bought this misunderstanding, share your impressions of the game
21 Comments
Sort by:
d
down12345677 25.10.22

agula98
no matter how feces it was, I would have bought it if the chauvinists hadn’t cut out the Russian translation, at least subs

S
Serpentrage 29.10.22

Great game, the first passage took 25 hours, the plot is just fire, I played only for betgirl, ng + I will probably be for the little red riding hood because I wet all the last bosses only with betarangs - they don’t give me time for hand-to-hand combat, some kind of dark souls. There is no grind in the game, no one bothers to go to a higher level plot and pick up experience there through the roof.

S
Sam_FisherPG 29.10.22

awareness of greatness
Thank you for the video, in general, I had no doubt that something like this would come out.

g
getjet 29.10.22

Well, I expected more from the game.
The plot seems to be not bad, but the game itself, the combat animations and mechanics look like a craft or fanfic from previous Batman games. Once again, my high expectations are to blame.

D
DEDGAMER 29.10.22

Galimaya wanker

d
dehis901 29.10.22

The gun and not the game optimization is great

G
Glodus_mc 29.10.22

For me, the story is always important in the game. For the rest I put a bolt

S
Serpentrage 29.10.22

well, another opinion.

S
Serpentrage 29.10.22

DEDGAMER Where is
the wanker sorry? I played 40 hours already in ng+ but didn’t grind anything, didn’t even run patrols in co-op.

N
Neogenis 29.10.22

It is not clear how the missions take one side quests. Beat everything that moves.

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22

Serpentrage
And how do you want to increase experience points and levels as quickly as possible? Therefore, who doesn’t waste their time (this is everyone’s personal business) in short, I had to pump one character completely, now it’s possible to play normally only missions according to the plot and no side grinders.

d
dima_quant 16.11.22

Completely passed, I think that the game is excellent, I didn’t pass Batman at all, because there are detectives + constant driving in a tank = complete nonsense, in the same game you can skip detective moments, and almost the whole game is based on fights + bosses, at a high level it was more than hardcore, top

A
AleXraceSiM 16.11.22

Animations are clumsy, there are few gadgets, stealth has become more primitive, more pumping has been added. Maybe with the save that opens all the receivers, it will still be interesting to go for an outwardly pleasant batgirl, provided that the computer more or less pulls this unoptimized game

S
Serpentrage 16.11.22

DEDGAMER Downloading
one you download ALL what are you talking about? there is no grind in the game.

S
Serpentrage 16.11.22

AleXraceSiM
Animations clumsy? yes, everyone praises this game for the quality of animations, I myself am shocked how much they screwed animations, it would seem, for one action. For the sake of pumping and co-op - I still play this game, a chic plot, beautiful graphics, it's cool to combine heroes with different elements. There will be a raid finally krutota will be. And simple betmans, as the person who unsubscribed above, also dropped after a couple of hours, too dull and boring games. about - walking wandering, Alfred Alfred what should I do? - I rode a tank and again you go wandering around solving moronic puzzles.

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22

Serpentrage
For me (maybe like for many) to do the same side quests FOR INCREASING THE LEVEL, etc., etc., it's like grinding, taking free NECESSARY time, if you like to spend time on this empty activity, then the flag is for you in the hands ... But at the expense of pumping ALL characters, I didn’t check if it’s so, well, it’s also for the better, thanks for the explanation, then it will be possible to try everyone.

S
Serpentrage 16.11.22

DEDGAMER Downloading
one - you download all, you want to do side effects or not, because if you immediately go to a high-level story mission - you will get 10 times more experience there than on tasks of your level.
I killed Harley at level 16 like - but it took 22-26 more (It was very difficult to fight with her because she killed with 3 hits, but it was at that moment that I began to enjoy the game, the game turned into such a dark soul fighting game, you can’t get hit, wait for the moment, etc.) poured 500 exp from the mob, left the level 20 loki like.
Well, I generally like this city, such an assassin's creed came out in modern times, which I have long wanted to jump from rooftops to bandits :D

R
Rigel star 16.11.22

If it’s about the good, then this is the plot, and the rest is raw, unfinished and plastic.

A
Arty 16.11.22

So far I'm in the process of passing, but I can note a good plot, well-placed cutscenes, smooth and cool character animations (both in combat and when moving). Gotham looks cool. Very atmospheric and filled with life, which we have not seen before in the same Arkham series.
For me, the main disadvantage is the complete lack of optimization. It's just wildness in '22 to release a game in such a terrible technical condition. The 3070 video card never loads at 90-100%, and most of the time it only works at 50-60%. And the fps at the same time constantly drops below 40. Especially in the city (not in confined spaces).
It also seemed to me that the game is unnecessarily overloaded with some RPG details, such as crafting, collecting resources for this crafting and a bunch of different upgrades.
But in general, I recommend the game for fans of the Batman universe. She's not as bad as they say she is. Except for the problems that I described above =)

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22

The game turned out to be normal (passed completely), if you approach it correctly (upgrading the character completely from the very beginning) and then it will go in one breath, some story missions turned out to be very interesting, I think 4-ku with a slight interference, the game deserved 5- tibal system.