3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Poma3oH 21.10.22 11:09 am

Bug detected (UNDECEMBER)

Faced a problem. I pumped the runes of skills and achieved a damage indicator of 51000 on the Fire Arrow skill. After that, I literally ran through the location a couple of times, swinging (didn’t change anything, didn’t take off, didn’t change clothes) I looked at the damage, and there were already 38,000. Who faced such a problem ?? And how to solve it now ... Just minus 20k damage out of the blue.
5 Comments
Sort by:
y
yuriko1158 25.10.22

Poma3oH
it depends on the location. if the monsters are cut to fire, then the damage is reduced.
I have noticed this myself. the underboss has cuts to the cold, the total damage is 5k, only 1.7k damage passes through the underboss.
there it is necessary to twist to turn the penetration to the elements.
but in general, the guys say that the acts need to be dealt with the damage of poison / chaos. against this, underbosses / bosses have no cuts.

P
Poma3oH 25.10.22

yuriko1158
So the damage does not go through the bosses less, but in the skill description itself it was cut by 20k. Even if you stand in the city, the same damage. Just reset randomly and that's it

y
yuriko1158 25.10.22

Poma3oH did the lvl
of the character rise? when the lvl rises, the accuracy of the PPD decreases. look at PPD.

R
Rimof 29.10.22

The same bullshit... There is an assumption that invisible buffs are applied for over-nerdness of locations, because I often see how I get 2-3 uniques in a row after a long and continuous grind of locations. Looks like these buffs disappear and that's it)

y
yuriko1158 29.10.22

now I'm going chaos damage. no reduction in locations. goes briskly.
there PPD is always under 100%