3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vvvvd 21.10.22 11:09 am

Soap - how to remove blur? (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Knowledgeable and understanding members of the forum, give advice on how to remove the blurring of the picture in the game (do not offer ReShade)? Can I write something in the settings file, if there is one, how could it be done in Days Gone? In the folder with the game in the subfolder Uncharted4_data there is a screeninfo.cfg configuration file. Maybe something to write in it?
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
doshirak11 21.10.22

there seems to be no soap .. but I play on 4k monica. At least you can unscrew the resolution scale

D
DEDGAMER 21.10.22

There is no soap, this is such a console grafon. You can increase the sharpness and completely remove the blur in the settings.

V
Vvvvd 21.10.22

DEDGAMER
So sharpness can only be increased when using DLSS or FSR. Or did I miss something? I play in FullHD, because instead of a monica plasma with FHD resolution. And I didn't mean motion blur.

s
saa0891 21.10.22

Vvvvd wrote:
So sharpness can only be increased when using DLSS or FSR. Or did I miss something?
If the NV map with the help of freestyle filters (press F2) you can add sharpness and remove soap, or with the help of ReShade, there are much more tools to improve the picture.

B
Braun Fuhrer 21.10.22

Vvvvd
is an exclusive feature of this line of games, playing without soap is sacrilege)

V
Vvvvd 21.10.22

Braun Fuhrer
Days Gone is also exclusive, but there you could play with graphic settings by writing in the configuration file.

V
Vvvvd 21.10.22

saa0891
AMD card

U
USSR2 21.10.22

It seems that after the introduction, the picture becomes better and clearer, similar to Mafia-2. It seems to me that the TAA smoothness is built into the config, it lathers.

P
Protocol10 21.10.22

I tested it right now. There is no soap for 4k. At 720 p the picture is soapy like PS3 and nostalgia. In general, I play 720p on a 4k 32 inch monitor for nostalgia.

V
Vvvvd 21.10.22

Protocol10
Take care of your eyes, they will come in handy )))

N
Nathan Drake 21.10.22

Vvvvd
The game lathers TAA that cannot be disabled, you need to wait until they find a way to turn it off.

T
TopPCGamer 25.10.22

There is no soap in the game, there is only some blurring of the background in the cut-scenes

T
TopPCGamer 25.10.22

Protocol10 wrote:
There is no soap for 4k. At 720 p the picture is soapy like PS3 and nostalgia.
Take a 720p monitor and run it at 720p, believe me, there will also be no soap, and if you try to lower the resolution below its native resolution on the monitor, then of course it will be a nightmare and the lower the increase, the more horror

s
shhelkun 25.10.22

Vvvvd
I noticed such crap, but at 4k it’s true, by the way, the sharpness is better than at 100%

Y
Yurkets 25.10.22

Vvvvd
I xs, I play on full HD on ultras and there is no soap there!) So set the screen resolution higher, even in some places my eyes are repulsed by textures, etc.

B
BlooDDoG75 25.10.22

ReShade try to put (luma sharpen)

V
Vinni Pukh 25.10.22

Protocol10
I hope you have kept the cinematography? because without 24 fps I don’t work at all

x
xabarih777 29.10.22

There is a guide on reddit on how to disable taa, google "Uncharted 4 & TLL - TAA, DoF, CA fixes"

V
Vvvvd 29.10.22

xabarih777
Thanks for the tip. An excellent solution for those who play in FullHD. Particularly pleased with the ability to remove the DOF effect.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.10.22

TopPCGamer

Take a 720p monitor and run it at 720p, believe me, there will be no soap there either, and if you try to lower the resolution below its native resolution on the monitor, then of course it will be a nightmare and the lower the increase, the more terrible
if anti-aliasing is used, the amount of soap will increase proportionally decrease in resolution, regardless of the monitor matrix. Yes, but it's a rather tricky question. for example, I have a laptop with 900p, but sometimes I lower the resolution to 720p and get "anti-aliasing" without anti-aliasing and faposa, or in native resolution I get soap, it may not be correctly projected onto the matrix or pixels.
and when projecting from 4k to full black, I get a little soap or there is an integer recalculation mode - then the pixel is like 1080p on a 27 inch or some kind of monitor.