3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albus Bercig 21.10.22 11:09 am

Crashes without error (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

The problem is this. The game crashes without error, this can happen both during loading and after some time has elapsed. It was noticed that most often it crashes from the menu, either the initial one or the in-game one.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM 32.0 GB 4X8 GB 3600 MHz (the dies are identical)
Video card MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Super VENTUS OC [RTX 2070 SUPER VENTUS OC]

Video card load 95-98% temperature 65-68 CPU
load up to 45% temperature 58- 63

ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT (list will be updated as tests progress)
1. Updated and reinstalled drivers (Video, DX12, C++)
2. Checking game files, reinstalling on different drives (HDD, SSD, M2)
3. Disabled anti-virus
4. Disabled overlays
5. Boost vidyuhi disabled
6. Game license EPIC
7. Swapping file changed.
WARNING SOLUTION: REMOVE THE VIDEO DRIVER USING DDU AND INSTALL THE DRIVER USING WINDOWS UPDATE (START-OPTIONS-WINDOWS UPDATE CENTER). DOWNLOADS VERSION (NVIDIA) 457.51(IN SOME GAMES THIS VERSION MAY BE TIRED (BATTLEFIELD 2042 REQUIRES NEWER DRIVERS). ON THIS DRIVER VERSION DLSS IS GONE IN THE SETTINGS (WHAT I NOTICED)
17 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hooks in the trees 21.10.22

If the vidyaha is in overclocking, remove the overclocking, the firewood setting is by default, set the paging file in manual mode to min.6g. max 6g. If not litsuha, download and install the latest version of the game, RePack from Chovka >>> Steam version, there will be a choice when installing gog or
steam

A
Albus Bercig 21.10.22

Hooks on the trees
Thanks for the thoughts, but it did not help (((

H

Well, if you find a solution, write down what the game did not like in your system.

A
Albus Bercig 21.10.22

Hooks on trees
Solution in the header of the post

H

Albus Bercig
SOLUTION: DELETE THE VIDEO DRIVER USING DDU Well, you know ... funny. It's good that I haven't reinstalled windows yet.

L
Lego242242 25.10.22

It crashes and doesn't help. GOG version

A
Albus Bercig 25.10.22

Have you tried rolling back the driver? I have now set 472.12 (nvidia) everything is fine.

M
Montana Boy 25.10.22

I have such garbage, if I don’t touch the game (that is, I don’t click on the mouse or on any keyboard keys), then over time it starts to freeze a little at 15-20fps frames, and as a result, when you press any button, it simply crashes to the desktop without error
(PS the same turbidity is noticed in the game Cyberpunk2077. But when it crashes, it at least gives errors, but again, this does not change the essence)

A
Albus Bercig 25.10.22

MontanaBoy
Drava rolled back? I understand that the problem is with 12dx and its jokes (DLSS, RTX). In version 472.12 (official support for Win11), DLSS settings disappeared from the game settings

M
Montana Boy 29.10.22

Albus Bercig
No, just went to "Settings--> System-->Display--> "at the bottom" Graphics settings and turned on GPU scheduling with hardware acceleration.
Someone writes that it also helps if you turn it off.

d
d915 29.10.22

Crashed immediately at the start of the game on gtx1060 6gb. I solved it by making changes to the game file (pirated) along the path C:UserslamerDocumentsMy GamesA Plague Tale Requiem the
ENGINESETTINGS file

changed the
HDR10 parameters 0 was 1
PreferD3D12 0 was 1

a
al_poetry 29.10.22

The first time it was launched on gtx 1050, then it changed its mind. And the gamepad does not want to work with her ... Xs what he wants (((

A
Albus Bercig 29.10.22

d915</I tried it. Did not help. Rolled back to old drivers.

T
TanknaBlude 29.10.22

d915
from the heart to the soul, thank you very much helped

E
Emil731 20.01.23

d915
Played for 4 days and suddenly the game started crashing while loading the save. Your method helped! Thank you!

A
Andrey9016 20.01.23

Played the game everything was fine. For some reason, I had to reinstall Windows. I reinstalled the game (litsuha epic games) on the M2 ssd, before reinstalling Windows the game was on the HDD (whether it matters or not). At startup, the game crashes to the desktop without an error during loading into the game itself, or while skipping cutscenes. I do not understand what could be the problem, before reinstalling Windows everything was fine. P.S. Windows that then, that now 10 litsuha. I also noticed one more feature, when loading any chapter, a crash occurs (I thought the problem was in the save), but if you create a new profile and start a new game when you start the game, there are no crashes. I also tried to uninstall the game and download the Steam version from the torrent, the problem remained.

g
ganjin 26.01.23

d915
I read about it somewhere else, but for some reason I don't have this file. Repack from Khattab