3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pussy_ZARED 21.10.22 11:09 am

Problem installing mods via Vortex (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone ... As a newbie in terms of installing mods, I decided not to sit and think that it still doesn’t work, but I’ll turn to the local gurus here ... The problem is that I put cyber on hard, the vortex itself on the ssd with the system , there is no place on the ssd for the game, and it is not provided for me for games, there is a pure system and all the software. So, I don’t understand, I put a betterminimap, it works, everything is super, I put a simple menu and everything is also ok... Then I roll the mod on flying cars and now...
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pussy_ZARED 21.10.22

b
barabear 21.10.22

Always read the Requirements section on the mod page, mb it needs auxiliary mods + the mod can only have manual installation, this is also written on the main page

P
Pussy_ZARED 21.10.22

barabear I know
about this, I took all this into account, I have little experience installing mods on Skyrim, I assembled 968 mods for myself and my wife personally, including merging mods for the purpose of compactness, but on cyber my experience turned out to be ... Worthless chtoli ..

R
Regular Unit 21.10.22

Let there be flights requires a bunch of mods:
Input Loader
Mod Settings optional since 0.1.6
RED4ext
redscript
TweakXL
That's right, barabear wrote. Requirements must be read. Moreover, each of these mods may have their own requirements for pre-installed mods.
Specifically, your game swears on the Input Loader.

P
Pussy_ZARED 21.10.22

Regular Unit
Okay captain, what do you say to THAT?))

P
Pussy_ZARED 21.10.22

It’s just that I’ve already downloaded the game 7 times and with my speed of 100 megabits, to put it mildly, it’s a kapets how long it takes, but I have a reshade and I managed to install a betterminimap, and a simplemenu + fix on a betterminimap, but the machine does not fly, etc.

P
Pussy_ZARED 21.10.22

And this is only a part of those mods that I want to pull like an owl on a globe

P
Pussy_ZARED 21.10.22

Here is another list of mods that I have chosen so far, but the non-flying car slows me down >.>

h
hbkjjkkdf 20.01.23

the same trouble. I have a problem that all mods are sharpened for the 1.61 version of the game, and you need to look for old versions of programs. So you can't find everything for 1.6, or it just doesn't work with other mods, or it just crashes the game. I have no idea how this is all done, I focus on vortex and github