3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 21.11.19 03:53 am

Door Wedding of the Cave - what do I do? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

In short, found myself in the location the village of Mibu, found only adequate guy asked what was happening, he sent me to some kind of hunter on the other side, swam across, found, looked all the houses, eventually found himself at the priestess, anything intelligible out of him, but found the beads on the second floor, which is already buzzing. Then stumbled upon another rare enemy... and no one (but the geisha is gorgeous) and now I'm in a wedding the cave, there are stone chrevosechenie, so I take back to the priestess, zero reaction, back to adequate, it is not adequate, had to slaughter I I I I what next ? back in the cave and nothing current on the altar is written about this stone chrevosechenie and that the Palanquin awaits

Actually the question, what do I do ?)))
18 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uebato 21.11.19

Sorry KURO and you did not find?)
Spoilered the fruit of chrevosechenie one of the things required for removing the shackles of immortality

S
Sogiking 21.11.19

ReasonableSoul
No idea, but he at what location ?)

U
Uebato 21.11.19

Sogiking
KURO - divine heir(you're sinobi Divine heir) the kid which is your master and which you are obliged to protect.
It is located in
Spoilerset asin on the roof where you fight Geniture(you hand cut off in the beginning)

U
Uebato 21.11.19

Sogiking
Ask me whatever you want,a game I have already passed

S
Sogiking 21.11.19

ReasonableSoul
ahh this patsanenok) OK,understood, I'm just in the castle did not go)) decided in a lateral location to walk)

A
Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk 21.11.19

ReasonableSoul
Where to go next after failed fire demon? the gate is closed in both directions, to the castle not to get

S
Sogiking 21.11.19

Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk
On the roofs, if the fire bull is a demon)

A
Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk 21.11.19

after that fire demon where to go

h
hanterwow 21.11.19

Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk
Back to the castle and then the signal lights go to the secret passage.

t
timkiller1975 21.11.19

Where to find the Monkey guards? I saw that he Descended in the valley, but I'm there all the corners looked - nothing. There is only a closed door

K
KrackDeShevale 21.11.19

СпойлерReasonableSoul
Do you remember where white flower to look for?...which kid is asked to find

t
timkiller1975 21.11.19

KrackDeShevale
This flower can be found near the place where he found a red and white spinner. there to her right jump the gap to grab the rock, then everything is straightforward

K
KrackDeShevale 21.11.19

timkiller1975
I am a white spinner was found,gave the big man who sat and crying ,red and white and lies in the inventory

t
timkiller1975 21.11.19

KrackDeShevale
It, too, was to give him. He would say that it is not the same

K
KrackDeShevale 21.11.19

timkiller1975
And the point to this?the kid don't turn that white asks

S
Sogiking 21.11.19

KrackDeShevale
Karoch,you have a fan of leaves to find) and twice to wave in front of him))

K
KrackDeShevale 21.11.19

Sogiking
I'm not talking about that bald dude who is sitting on the street crying,and about this divine boy,he asks to find a flower ,and a branch only the branch he XS where to look

S
Sogiking 21.11.19

timkiller1975
About the monkeys do not know, but the key to this door is found close to the KURO in the library (in his chambers)