3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0028ca9d 21.10.22 11:10 am

First impression of the game (Lost Eidolons)

I played for two hours, the game is completely without the right to choose in making decisions and dialogues, You just read the text on the plot like in a movie and you are thrown into turn-based battles. And then you can leave the monitor and wait until a new battle appears. The plot is not affected at all during the first hours. I definitely didn’t get the beginning of the game, is it an RPG where there is no choice in making decisions. Well, the plot is certainly interesting.
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 21.10.22

It hasn’t passed yet, but as the current started, dialogues began ... Well, krch, I deleted the game
After a few hours, I realized that there was nothing to do and that’s it, I gave it a 2nd chance, I already reached the camp, well, not that it would be a game year or good, but it will do ... The only HUGE minus is the leveling, it seems to be "unique" (I have not seen this anywhere), auto leveling and you are given a "choice" in which character class to download it (in fact, it depends on the weapon skill , but it is given from the start, so there is no choice as such, it is already a foregone conclusion by the game) ... Well, you can change it, but this will reduce the rate of pumping the Persians (they still deal damage over them, otherwise they won’t swing) On the
plus side, the game Something that gradually draws you in. And it is not too short, as I originally thought, the chapters of course change quickly, but there are at least 17 of them...
I play right away on max. difficulty + with deaths, so at least the fights will be more difficult, I haven’t tried it on the usual one)

A
AlexanderLondon2077 21.10.22

The game is so-so, but at least better King Arthur: Knight's Tale

S
Sergjiei 21.10.22

I knew about the existence of this game long before its release. I had certain hopes that at least the game would be normal, but the expectations were not met.
Let's start with the positives. Good graphics of models and faces of characters. And even then there is a fly in the ointment. The backgrounds during the dialogues are mostly mediocre.
Minuses! Dialogues are very mediocre, I thought it was only our voice actors who could goof around in the process, but no, this game proved that this is not so. After about 2 hours of the game, I didn’t remember more than one voice of the main characters, they don’t play roles. It was especially amused how someone could follow the main character at all. And even more so to raise a rebellion against the nobility ... Why are there cursed lands in the ancient game, despite the fact that it was released a very long time ago, there the voice of the protagonist literally made it clear who we really are from the first minutes of the game. It doesn't feel right there, just another dummy. I can’t speak badly about the plot, since I haven’t played much, but at the beginning it is already very viscous. But at the same time it is very intermittent. For example, how and what Gg's partners did to get him out of prison will not be shown to us. Also, despite the fact that according to the plot of the game, a bunch of heroes are mercenaries. But for some reason they don't even have normal armor. More like some villagers. The fights are weird too. There are no hits from the back. But what struck me more was that the creators show us that some special person is fighting against us. But in combat terms, he is no different from an ordinary soldier. Special moves for unique characters? Yes, you are stupid. Rating no more than six out of ten. Special moves for unique characters? Yes, you are stupid. Rating no more than six out of ten. Special moves for unique characters? Yes, you are stupid. Rating no more than six out of ten.

S
Sergjiei 21.10.22

AleksandrLondon2077
Worse.

f
ff17 21.10.22

Sergjiei is
a unique person who always fights against fatter than other soldiers. look at his stats

C
Cka.T 25.10.22

Lost Eidolons lasted 20 minutes, didn't catch on, divides

J
James_Mails 29.10.22

Passed the game. Very atmospheric, some moments I even wanted to cry ...
The ending on high difficulty is hemorrhoids, for the first time I turned on cheats in order to kill the boss from 1 poke, maybe I deal 8 damage, and he AOE 10-20 and the usual about 20-30 + autoregen on 10 xp...
+ the hint was either for an addition to the game, or for a new game + (maybe they gave a legendary (orange) ax for the battle with the boss) or even for part 2.
Of the minuses: not all dialogues are voiced, but the current main plot + additional quests, the most common dialogues are the current "yeah, ah, *sighs*, etc."

Well, I went through with the deaths of the characters, so the game made me think about some decisions, in general spent 30 min. up to an hour+ per fight, at first the most difficult, then when top abilities are unlocked - easy

A
Andriy Nikko 20.01.23

In terms of gameplay, the game is quite good, but it's disappointing that you can't choose a class for the years at the start. Plus, I liked the characters, they look cute. But the plot and the dialogues, it's just some kind of horror. I haven't seen things this bad in a long time. They literally beat off any desire to play. Some sucker, without any experience, from the asshole of the world, they immediately give command of the army! Yes, and his rebellion against the empire is also played out as stupidly as possible and does not get any better. I don’t know where they got such “miracle” screenwriters from, but after such work they should be driven out of the gaming industry with fucking rags.